F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Donald Trump Had An Undisclosed Meeting With Putin!!!!!
VIBE Motorsports

07-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Donald Trump Had An Undisclosed Meeting With Putin!!!!!

OMG.

Seriously...WTF
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 07-19-2017 at 09:46 PM.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 05:13 PM   #2
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Sources:
They were playing Battleship while smoking cigars and listening to The Bee Gees.

07-19-2017, 06:21 PM   #3
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

Appearances matter guys, this was a stupid move.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 07:17 PM   #4
BavarianDevil
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 Silverstone/Beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Appearances matter guys, this was a stupid move.
Trump is pretty stupid and thinks no rules apply to him like he did when he ran his private company. But now he works for this country. Someone needs to remind of that. God I hate that man.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 08:42 PM   #5
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

When did this private meeting happen? Before or after he was elected?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 08:53 PM   #6
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2

Yeah, it was at a dinner with about 40 other people, probably handed him something under the table.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #7
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
Yeah, it was at a dinner with about 40 other people, probably handed him something under the table.
lol, trump had his head in putin's lap for an hour
      07-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #8
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
lol, trump had his head in putin's lap for an hour
That is the President of the United States, Justin. You can have your opinions but show some respect for the office.
Appreciate 4
SakhirM46841.00
MKSixer7801.00
UncleWede4422.50

07-19-2017, 10:21 PM   #9
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Some really sad people, here and abroad. Sad, for engulfing feces from the msm, over and over. You look like fools.
The president goes over to see his wife and talks to the leader of Russia, seated next to her. Sheep is too kind of a description. Circus monkeys!
Keep it up. It's ALL good.
Attached Images

07-19-2017, 10:25 PM   #10
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Some really sad people, here and abroad. Sad, for engulfing feces from the msm, over and over. You look like fools.
The president goes over to see his wife and talks to the leader of Russia, seated next to her. Sheep is too kind of a description. Circus monkeys!
Keep it up. It's ALL good.
Fake news and picture.
      07-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #11
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

I really wish the Dims would stop trying to stir up trouble with one of the few nations who can put us back to the stone age in about 30 minutes time.
Appreciate 1
      07-19-2017, 11:47 PM   #12
JohnnyCanuck
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive

It seems most are missing the issue. It's not that Putin and Trump took some time (reportedly almost an hour) to chat between the two of them (that picture doesn't show the private session they reportedly had off to the side later on), but that there was no US translator only a Russian one. That might be a breach of US National Security protocols and requirements.

No one should be concerned that world leaders are chatting but the media is missing the real story: is Bremmer right that Us National Security protocols require the presence of a US translator for any such discussion? If so, why would the President not show enough caution to ensure that he acted in a way consistent with the national security interest?

Bremmer himself doesn't seem like a crank and has some pretty impressive credentials.

Last edited by JohnnyCanuck; 07-20-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Appreciate 4
Lups9997.50
jmg4518.50
wdb862.50

07-20-2017, 06:05 AM   #13
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Lups, you of all people on here, should be sending trump flowers. But, just keep reading and believing the things that fit your narrative and appreciate each post that criticizes trump. He's still going to try and work towards some stability over there.
Your welcome.
Attached Images

Last edited by gonzo; 07-20-2017 at 06:13 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 11:30 AM   #14
DonaldPump
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Politics/Religion needs some comic relief. Here is Alex Jones rants in the form of a folk song.

07-20-2017, 11:49 AM   #15
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck View Post
It seems most are missing the issue. It's not that Putin and Trump took some time (reportedly almost an hour) to chat between the two of them (that picture doesn't show the private session they reportedly had off to the side later on), but that there was no US translator only a Russian one. That might be a breach of US National Security protocols and requirements.

No one should be concerned that world leaders are chatting but the media is missing the real story: is Bremmer right that Us National Security protocols require the presence of a US translator for any such discussion? If so, why would the President not show enough caution to ensure that he acted in a way consistent with the national security interest?

Bremmer himself doesn't seem like a crank and has some pretty impressive credentials.
What I find funny is I'm sure Pres. Trump spoke with other foreign leaders at the G20 summit without the assistance of a translator with him, but for some reason, it only matters that there wasn't a Russian language translator present for the US. This whole Russian collusion story is made up by the media from the get-go, so now the media piles on to its own BS story by making up more BS of the criticality ("protocol") of an Russian-speaking American translator was not present in the room or with Pres Trump. I'm sure you or I, or anyone here, if he were POTUS would say "get the fuck out. I'm President and I'll talk to fuck who I want to when I want to, for whatever fucking reason I want to". I know I would.

The real story is Bremmer is a Democrat hack and not POTUS, so his opinion means shit.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer7801.00

07-20-2017, 12:03 PM   #16
JohnnyCanuck
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
What I find funny is I'm sure Pres. Trump spoke with other foreign leaders at the G20 summit without the assistance of a translator with him, but for some reason, it only matters that there wasn't a Russian language translator present for the US. This whole Russian collusion story is made up by the media from the get-go, so now the media piles on to its own BS story by making up more BS of the criticality ("protocol") of an Russian-speaking American translator was not present in the room or with Pres Trump. I'm sure you or I, or anyone here, if he were POTUS would say "get the fuck out. I'm President and I'll talk to fuck who I want to when I want to, for whatever fucking reason I want to". I know I would.

The real story is Bremmer is a Democrat hack and not POTUS, so his opinion means shit.
I said nothing about Russian collusion. And, when Trump talks to May, or Trudeau, or Turnbull, or even Macron ... there's no issue about translators because the conversations are always in English. The question is pretty simple ... if there was a conversation with Putin with a Russian translator present, does US national security protocol require an American translator as well and if so, why wasn't one there? It would make sense that one is required so why didn't it happen.

Like so many others, you see everything through the lens of "you're either with me or you're a snowflake or libtard" or some other pejorative you come up with in the moment. When it comes to Trump there is virtually no critical thinking going on and that applies across this entire community irrespective of political leanings.

I posted nothing partisan, I simply asked a reasonable question that should be asked and, no surprise, you turned it into another fake news, the Dems have no integrity, and liberals are evil hyperbolic response. Feel good about yourself?
Appreciate 2
      07-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #17
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Lups, you of all people on here, should be sending trump flowers. But, just keep reading and believing the things that fit your narrative and appreciate each post that criticizes trump. He's still going to try and work towards some stability over there.
Your welcome.
Wait, how so?

Trump has worked for the eu exceptionally well, but i doubt you mean that.

I try to appreciate posts i don't agree with too, when they are on point or funny, and I'm not sure exactly how i should find the fact that trump walked to putin and spoke with him for an hour without a translator something to appreciate.

It is hardly a secret i disagree with his policies, though i have shared my appreciation towards those i truly wish would happen.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:11 PM   #18
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

A violation of "protocol" is not a warrant to impeach, and really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I still fail to see why the Russians have become the evil boogeyman again.

Is Trump flailing as a rookie politician? ABSO-fuckin-LUTELY! Does that mean we need to replace him? I don't think so at this point. He brings what some of the population welcomes, his very rookie-ness to the swampland. There is still room for improvement, both in Trump but more importantly in DC.

I wrote in my friend's name on my ballot.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:26 PM   #19
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
A violation of "protocol" is not a warrant to impeach, and really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I still fail to see why the Russians have become the evil boogeyman again.

Is Trump flailing as a rookie politician? ABSO-fuckin-LUTELY! Does that mean we need to replace him? I don't think so at this point. He brings what some of the population welcomes, his very rookie-ness to the swampland. There is still room for improvement, both in Trump but more importantly in DC.

I wrote in my friend's name on my ballot.
Well, according to everyone, they launched a massive campaign against you guys, and since we have those here too, i understand how destructive they can be. That doesn't mean you guys didn't select him as your president, it means things like a wider ideological drifts, people being idiots about politics, people taking things to extremes and us forgetting our manners... The whole point of their tactics is the big fuck you they make us give to each other.

I find the talks about impeachment hilarious. I think it will happen, but not because of Russia, not for a crime but for the lack of leadership. For sure, i would like for everyone to see what i think i see, but that is not how politics works. If i got my way, i would be no better than putin, since politics is all about getting along. Finding solutions.

I have zero respect for trump, but i hope i won't find myself attacking people who support him.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:31 PM   #20
adrianBMW99
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

I heard they are planning on assembling Russian cars in the USA.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:36 PM   #21
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianBMW99 View Post
I heard they are planning on assembling Russian cars in the USA.
Has anyone else here driven a lada besides me?

Some people go skydiving for kicks, i like my activities scary.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #22
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Well, according to everyone, they launched a massive campaign against you guys.
Pot <- kettle

It's quite clear to anyone who OBJECTIVELY looks at the information that ALL major governments CONTINUE to try to influence the global socio-political landscape, to the degree each has the technology/funding to do so. Not sure it should be any other way, if you are leading us, you should be fighting for us. I would clearly draw the line at execution of those not found guilty in a world court. (Although I'm not nave enough to think the US government isn't ACTIVELY involved in that very thing.)
Appreciate 0