F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > 1
GetBMWParts

04-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #89
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilivas View Post
I received funds from another dispute yesterday. It was a different user on here.

I’ve had bad luck here. 0/2. Lol
Who is it?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2018, 07:43 PM   #90
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
Who is it?
BMWMartie
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 09:45 PM   #91
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
BMWMartie
Why don’t people search?

He is a known scammer.

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...php?p=20745994

After getting scammed once, why didn’t you take 30 seconds to search?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 10:36 PM   #92
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i

So, had an old-time member here message me some interesting information... Apparently, our friend, Sam (Valetudo81), is slandering my name on a FaceBook group. He is stating I harassed his wife, himself, his parents, as well as his work. He is also stated that I stole from him? It could have been a type, but an interesting claim at that.

While I'm not surprised that he would lie about our interaction (or lack thereof), but I want to clear that up anyway. I will say that I did not harass Sam in any way, shape, or form. I have only sent a total of two messages to Sam and his wife.

To Sam: "Valetudo81?" That was all I got to say before I was blocked. Strange that he would block me after asking that simple name.

To his Wife: "Are you married to Sam?" Same thing, blocked instantly. Again, strange that they would outright block me for something innocent.

He has also claimed that I posted his info, his wife, his parents, and his work, as well as calling for people to go after him. While I did post his "MMA Profile", which was found quite easily based on his name, I did nothing more than that in terms of PII. I did post that he and his wife have filed bankruptcy several times and are currently going through it again. You are welcome to look at every post in this thread and verify that I've only done that (Hint: If I edited anything, it'll tell you and you can see the previous version).

Now I feel like I'm a reasonable and fair guy, which is why I'm offended by what's he claiming. If I and others came to a misunderstanding, what prevented him from simply replying to emails, texts, and the PayPal inquiries? I feel like if he was legitimate, he would've done that.

If it were the case of a misunderstanding and I just ramped it up without reason, then that is my fault and I can admit it. At this time, I have little reason to believe that he is genuine due to the gross accusations made against me and failure to communicate with his buyers. He will likely never see this or message me, but I am not preventing him from defending himself if he's truly innocent and is willing to prove that.

Sorry for the long rant, but wanted to make sure I put that out there before more slander is thrown against me without justification, reason, or evidence.

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 5
drivef30111.00
lens2069.50
kern4174445.00
Rokoz293.00
      04-19-2018, 11:05 PM   #93
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
So, had an old-time member here message me some interesting information... Apparently, our friend, Sam (Valetudo81), is slandering my name on a FaceBook group. He is stating I harassed his wife, himself, his parents, as well as his work. He is also stated that I stole from him? It could have been a type, but an interesting claim at that.

While I'm not surprised that he would lie about our interaction (or lack thereof), but I want to clear that up anyway. I will say that I did not harass Sam in any way, shape, or form. I have only sent a total of two messages to Sam and his wife.

To Sam: "Valetudo81?" That was all I got to say before I was blocked. Strange that he would block me after asking that simple name.

To his Wife: "Are you married to Sam?" Same thing, blocked instantly. Again, strange that they would outright block me for something innocent.

He has also claimed that I posted his info, his wife, his parents, and his work, as well as calling for people to go after him. While I did post his "MMA Profile", which was found quite easily based on his name, I did nothing more than that in terms of PII. I did post that he and his wife have filed bankruptcy several times and are currently going through it again. You are welcome to look at every post in this thread and verify that I've only done that (Hint: If I edited anything, it'll tell you and you can see the previous version).

Now I feel like I'm a reasonable and fair guy, which is why I'm offended by what's he claiming. If I and others came to a misunderstanding, what prevented him from simply replying to emails, texts, and the PayPal inquiries? I feel like if he was legitimate, he would've done that.

If it were the case of a misunderstanding and I just ramped it up without reason, then that is my fault and I can admit it. At this time, I have little reason to believe that he is genuine due to the gross accusations made against me and failure to communicate with his buyers. He will likely never see this or message me, but I am not preventing him from defending himself if he's truly innocent and is willing to prove that.

Sorry for the long rant, but wanted to make sure I put that out there before more slander is thrown against me without justification, reason, or evidence.
Dude, I would encourage you to KEEP posting his shit.

He's a scumbag who's scamming people and honestly he deserves to be known as such.

You should post on that facebook group what he has been doing here on F30post and show them what a scumbag he is.

I have no pity for scammers. If you don't want to be harassed, don't scam people, hoping he'll learn his lesson.
      04-19-2018, 11:20 PM   #94
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
Dude, I would encourage you to KEEP posting his shit.

He's a scumbag who's scamming people and honestly he deserves to be known as such.

You should post on that facebook group what he has been doing here on F30post and show them what a scumbag he is.

I have no pity for scammers. If you don't want to be harassed, don't scam people, hoping he'll learn his lesson.
I mean, we will see where it goes. I am willing to be understanding if the very, very off-chance he had a reason, but I doubt it due to the way he handled the situation.

As for the Facebook group, I'm actually banned. Long story, short: I proved the admin wrong about the difference between "Flutter" and "Compressor Surge". I provided evidence and reasoning that partial throttle release, of which the turbo has only made a tiny amount of boost, has no noticeable effect on the turbo. Does it have some? Sure. We're talking about a force equivalent to a kid blowing into a room fan. Needless to say, he did not like being told he was wrong and resorted to personal attacks against me. It eventually subsided when he outright banned me. He is on here, but inactive, so I'd be surprised to see him (Drogon F30 or Danny Rodas on Facebook) on here.

At the end of the day, it doesn't truly matter. I will likely never meet these two and we'll go our separate ways. It is disheartening to know that someone like Sam is out there scamming people and then trying to play it off, as well as people like Danny, who would rather abuse power (As little as it is) to stomp out the opposition and spreading misinformation to the vulnerable. Remind you of any dictator.. ever? Lol.

You all are welcome to research either of them. They make it easy to find information on them through search engines (Not surprising). I'd advise no one join or at the very least listen to the guys in "BMW N20, N26, & B48 - Enthusiasts". I mean, it is quite amusing to watch what they post in there and observe the lack of correct knowledge being spread. Just take everything with a grain of salt, as always (even with what I say), and do your own research.

2013 F30 328i: MHI Big Turbo, GFB DV+, Mishimoto CAI, ER TIC/CP/Catless DP, AWE Touring Quad Exhaust w/ Resonated Midpipe, NGK LI Plugs, BM3 with PTF Stage 2 91 AGG Tune, Fuel-it Stage 2 LPFP, Solowerks S1 Coilovers, and DEPO/M-Sport Retrofit
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 11:38 PM   #95
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
I mean, we will see where it goes. I am willing to be understanding if the very, very off-chance he had a reason, but I doubt it due to the way he handled the situation.

As for the Facebook group, I'm actually banned. Long story, short: I proved the admin wrong about the difference between "Flutter" and "Compressor Surge". I provided evidence and reasoning that partial throttle release, of which the turbo has only made a tiny amount of boost, has no noticeable effect on the turbo. Does it have some? Sure. We're talking about a force equivalent to a kid blowing into a room fan. Needless to say, he did not like being told he was wrong and resorted to personal attacks against me. It eventually subsided when he outright banned me. He is on here, but inactive, so I'd be surprised to see him (Drogon F30 or Danny Rodas on Facebook) on here.

At the end of the day, it doesn't truly matter. I will likely never meet these two and we'll go our separate ways. It is disheartening to know that someone like Sam is out there scamming people and then trying to play it off, as well as people like Danny, who would rather abuse power (As little as it is) to stomp out the opposition and spreading misinformation to the vulnerable. Remind you of any dictator.. ever? Lol.

You all are welcome to research either of them. They make it easy to find information on them through search engines (Not surprising). I'd advise no one join or at the very least listen to the guys in "BMW N20, N26, & B48 - Enthusiasts". I mean, it is quite amusing to watch what they post in there and observe the lack of correct knowledge being spread. Just take everything with a grain of salt, as always (even with what I say), and do your own research.
It's okay, at least they'll be keeping a scammer there and he'll scam them
      04-19-2018, 11:41 PM   #96
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaungo View Post
It's okay, at least they'll be keeping a scammer there and he'll scam them
True. We'll see if they buy his next story. Lol.

Appreciate 0
      04-20-2018, 09:50 AM   #97
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep

ilivas Curious, did you ever get a package from him with the tuner?

Appreciate 0
      04-20-2018, 10:02 PM   #98
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yes sir
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 12:50 AM   #99
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yes sir
Hmm. So he did send it out. Wonder what happened with the rest?

Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 01:25 AM   #100
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yeah. He sent it out after I filed the dispute. I must have gotten lucky.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 06:46 AM   #101
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
It's the only part he actually had? Lol
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 07:23 AM   #102
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yes sir
Quote:
I’ve had bad luck here. 0/2. Lol
So you aren’t really 0/2.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 03:21 PM   #103
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
So you aren’t really 0/2.
Partially true. I had to go through the trouble of returning a product I already ordered and filing a dispute before he sent it and all the headache. So let’s call it 0.5/2
Appreciate 1
IK6SPEED4486.00
      04-21-2018, 03:23 PM   #104
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Why don’t people search?

He is a known scammer.

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...php?p=20745994

After getting scammed once, why didn’t you take 30 seconds to search?
He actually scammed me first. I’ve done hundreds of transactions between my STi forums and corvette forums. I’ve never had an issue. So I probably should have looked, but it’s always been a non issue until now.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 03:31 PM   #105
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
He actually scammed me first. I’ve done hundreds of transactions between my STi forums and corvette forums. I’ve never had an issue. So I probably should have looked, but it’s always been a non issue until now.
No, he was noted as known scammer in 2016 postings from link I posted above.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #106
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
No, he was noted as known scammer in 2016 postings from link I posted above.
No, what I meant is Valetudo81 transaction was after the one he made with me. Literally a day apart I think. I bought an intake and a tuner at the same time.

But yes, I could have searched him first before my first transaction here on this forum. I’ve never had issues before, and I thought especially with this being a bmw forum, it would be less likely. Now I know though.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #107
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No, what I meant is Valetudo81 transaction was after the one he made with me. Literally a day apart I think. I bought an intake and a tuner at the same time.

But yes, I could have searched him first before my first transaction here on this forum. I’ve never had issues before, and I thought especially with this being a bmw forum, it would be less likely. Now I know though.

Quote:
BMWMartie
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #108
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yes. The BMWMartie transaction was before the Valetudo81. I just won that dispute recently though. It took awhile. I didn’t really post about it other than that.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2018, 09:36 PM   #109
BunkerJ
Colonel
Rep

Yup. Enjoy my lazy editing.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 12:03 AM   #110
ilivas
First Lieutenant
Rep

Wtf.
Appreciate 0