F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2013 328i 6 Speed
Extreme Powerhouse

03-29-2021, 11:06 PM   #1
V1Rotate
Rep
Drives: F30 328i 6MT

2013 328i 6 Speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi, I am selling my 2013 328i 6 speed. Please if you have any questions just leave a comment or send a PM, thank you very much for looking.

Here are some quick facts:

VIN: WBA3A5C51DF453073
Title: Clean
Accidents: 1, Carfax reported very minor damage to the rear in 2015
Exterior Color: Black Sapphire Metallic
Interior: Dakota Leather, Everest Gray
Miles: 118,203 (Car is still being driven so this number will change, I'll try and update once a week)
MSRP: $53,200
Interior Trim: Anthracite Wood
I only have the 1 key.

Carfax PDF Available Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EAh...ew?usp=sharing

It was highly optioned and these options include:
(ZSL) Sport Line
(ZDA) Driving Assistance Package (Backup Camera and Parking Distance Sensors)
(ZDB) Driving Assistance Plus (Blindspot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Collision Alert, Top & Side view cameras, Speed limit info)
(ZDH) Dynamic Handling Package (Variable sport steering and the adaptive suspension stiffness*)
(ZLP) Lighting Package (Adaptive headlights turn when you turn the wheel)
(ZPP) Premium Package (Comfort Access, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Fold-down seats, Navigation, Garage Opener)
(ZTP) Technology Package (Heads-Up Display, Enhanced Bluetooth & USB, Extended Contents in Instrument Cluster, Traffic Information)
(688) Harmon Kardon Surround Sound
(494) Heated Front Seats
(302) Alarm System

Overall it has $15,775 in options.
*The front struts were replaced by me with non OEM struts at 114,493 miles, more details later in post so this affects this package.

The exterior is in great condition, after I purchased it I did a light paint correction and then ceramic coated the car. It also had paint protection film on the side mirrors, front bumper, and lower section of the hood until I removed it at 110,xxx miles from the film having run its life. As a result the paint is in good condition with only minor rockchips in spots not covered by the PPF. The biggest exterior flaws are a small scratch on the right wheel arch visible in some of the attached pictures and some strange "cracking" formations in the headlight outer lenses, most likely from sun exposure but I have no clue, the headlights aren't actually damaged, it's just strange. The headlights look normal and fine beyond 5 feet or so but it was a problem that bothered me and I would have replaced the lenses if I were to keep the car.

Other small flaws include windshield pitting of the amount you would expect at 118,000 miles and some swirl type scratches on the windows which are visible at the right angle in direct sunlight, not sure what they are from. There is some light curb-rash on the rims, pictures of all 4 wheels will be included. One valve stem cap (Front Right) is missing. Overall for the age and mileage this car is in beautiful condition and looks great.

The interior is also in wonderful condition and the leather shows little to no sign of wear except for a small spot on the driver's bolster. The steering wheel is also in good condition albeit with some light leather wear. The shifter is great and shows almost no wear. There all small flaws in the interior such as a scratch on one of the rear passenger doorpockets and some small indents on the parking brake handle (presumably from a ring on the hand) but people are constantly surprised to find the car has as many miles as it does. The car was never smoked in and there are no stains anywhere. New carpet floormats (set of 4) were purchased around 112,000 miles but the rubberized ones (set of 4) used before are also included as well as an OEM sunshade.

Ok now about the car's ownership history. I am the third owner, but the carfax report shows 4 owners before me, 2 were dealers and 2 were actual people. The first owner bought it from Flow BMW in Winston Salem, NC and then drove it for 101,000 miles until 2018 (21,642 mi/yr). The second owner bought it and drove it for 8,000 miles until selling to me. She owed money on the car, had a new child on the way, and needed to sell it. I have her service records from Hendrick BMW. I bought it at 109,000 miles and its been an absolutely amazing car. I will list the maintenance I have done later in the post and I also have records of my maintenance although I did it all DIY.

Recommended services have been followed the entirety of this cars life, and there are records and descriptions of the cars service throughout the first owner's ownership, they are not incredibly detailed records but they show a history of on-time oil changes, brake fluid, brakes, wiper arms, etc. The second owner's records also indicate she cared for the car and the recommended oil change interval was also followed.

My maintenance has included:

Oil Change - 109,625 (Mobil 1 0W-40)

Front Brakes Replaced - 111,731

Engine Cowle Grill Replaced - 111,731 (Rubber showed signs of wear)

Front/Rear Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ Mount/Balance/Aligned - 109,785

Brake Fluid Flush - 114,485

Front Struts/Mounts/Dust Sleeve - 114,493**

Cabin Air Filter - 114,493

Alignment(After strut replacement) - 114,509

Transmission Fluid Service - 114,xxx (Don't have exact mileage recorded)

Oil Change - 115,922 (LiquiMoly 5W-40)

**Front struts were replaced with Bilstein B6 adaptive struts that maintain the OEM adaptive strut functionality but the B6 struts have a slightly more sporty "Comfort" and even more sporty "Sport" compared to OEM

Looking at the car's history it has been very reliable and has mostly needed routine maintenance.

The only modifications include the B6 struts, clutch delay valve delete, window tint (not sure what %) and some coding done via Bimmercode (Mirrors fold/unfold upon lock/unlock, removed seatbelt chime upon startup as well as all the legal warnings when using screen/cameras.) I can easily revert this back to stock if the buyer wants.

I will post some pictures below, my camera was underexposed for the interior shots so I apologize for the lack of those but I will get some new one's taken soon and upload them as soon as possible. I will also make a google drive folder containing other images (I should have close to 100 or more after the interior) and I can share that when available (I'll make an edit).

I am sure I will think of other information to edit this post with later but again please feel free to ask me any questions you can think up, I would love to answer them!

Edit History:
3/30/2021 - Forgot to mention clutch delay valve delete and window tint, updated in modifications paragraph.

Attached Images

Last edited by V1Rotate; 03-30-2021 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: Editing modifications section to include clutch delay valve and window tint. Missing valve stem, changing one image, add VIN.
Appreciate 1
sspade2464.50
      03-31-2021, 05:30 PM   #2
Hmw736
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Great car goodluck on your sale !
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 09:31 AM   #3
V1Rotate
Rep
Drives: F30 328i 6MT

Sold for $13,000 through Craigslist for anyone looking at this curious about pricing or places for listing their car.
Appreciate 0