F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > F30 KOMBI & NBT Evo programming
ARMA SPEED

05-14-2020, 07:51 AM   #1
Maxfusion
Rep
Drives: 320I XDrive

F30 KOMBI & NBT Evo programming

Hi, guys!
Installed NBT EVO, registered in FA 609 and 6NS (instead of 6NH). I'm trying to upgrade I-Step to 20-03-540. When calculating TAL, an ATM block appears (which does not yet exist, TCB instead) and, accordingly, an error in TAL and nothing is programmed. ATM appears, I believe, because after 18, it leaves the factory instead of TCB. How to overcome a problem while there is no ATM?
I am confused by a error about Ethernet on NBT Evo. Pin out of the quadlock in OABR. In the tree of blocks in the reingold, the connection on the Ethernet shows (blue color). Where to dig? Has anyone come across? NBT itself is also not programmed. I think TAL with options 609 and 6NS - it gives an error on the ATM block when calculating (it is not there, as I wrote above, the production machine is 07-2016 and still has TCB. If with the stock FA, the TAL calculation is correct, but then this is the programming log: Me Confuses ENTRYNAV instead of NBT in the log (again, because of the stock FA? Then why does it not count with 609 and 6NS, bypassing ATM) and the error on the Ethernet ...

I`ve uploaded stock FA and logs from E-sys while programming KOMBI and NBT Evo Touch
Attached Files
File Type: txt KOMBI.txt (3.8 KB, 86 views)
File Type: txt NBT.txt (6.3 KB, 145 views)
File Type: txt Stock FA.txt (1.8 KB, 52 views)
Appreciate 0