F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Wheeel Alignment for a good price !!! Help Needed
Extreme Power House
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-27-2017, 03:23 PM   #1
vincechase
Second Lieutenant
vincechase's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
217
Posts

Drives: Bmw F30 335 Xdrive 2015
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Question Wheeel Alignment for a good price !!! Help Needed

Hey Guys,

Needed an alignment for quite some time now and with the winter brewing im looking to change my tires this week aswell as do an alignemnt.

My bmw service place wants $350 and I think thats a bit expensive.

Any recommendations for any alignment places for "BMW" owners with in NY/NY area. Please let me know names locations and prices please $$$$

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
walle718
Private First Class
10
Rep
106
Posts

Drives: E90 Pre LCI
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: United States

iTrader: (2)

Call Keith 9174356372
He is in Astoria

or

Intrack Tires
7184413203
They are in Jamaica
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 07:12 PM   #3
Busa1
Lieutenant
Busa1's Avatar
United_States
129
Rep
588
Posts

Drives: 2014 435i xDrive M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Hey Guys,

Needed an alignment for quite some time now and with the winter brewing im looking to change my tires this week aswell as do an alignemnt.

My bmw service place wants $350 and I think thats a bit expensive.

Any recommendations for any alignment places for "BMW" owners with in NY/NY area. Please let me know names locations and prices please $$$$

Thanks
RCT Performance, they have a location in Westbury and College Point. Im going there in a couple of weeks to get new tires and an alignment as well. I've never been there before but a lot of people have recommended them on the forums. He quoted me $125 for the alignment. The dealer charging $350 is highway robbery.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      11-27-2017, 08:05 PM   #4
vincechase
Second Lieutenant
vincechase's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
217
Posts

Drives: Bmw F30 335 Xdrive 2015
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa1 View Post
RCT Performance, they have a location in Westbury and College Point. Im going there in a couple of weeks to get new tires and an alignment as well. I've never been there before but a lot of people have recommended them on the forums. He quoted me $125 for the alignment. The dealer charging $350 is highway robbery.
Thanks. I also bought some tires I want to put on. Do you know the price on tire fitting and maybe wheel straightening if bent ?
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 09:36 PM   #5
Busa1
Lieutenant
Busa1's Avatar
United_States
129
Rep
588
Posts

Drives: 2014 435i xDrive M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa1 View Post
RCT Performance, they have a location in Westbury and College Point. Im going there in a couple of weeks to get new tires and an alignment as well. I've never been there before but a lot of people have recommended them on the forums. He quoted me $125 for the alignment. The dealer charging $350 is highway robbery.
Thanks. I also bought some tires I want to put on. Do you know the price on tire fitting and maybe wheel straightening if bent ?
$25 mount and balance per wheel. I'm not sure if they fix bent wheels though. Intrack Tires I believe does, so you might be better off going to them being that they can do that for you as well as install new wheels and an alignment.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2017, 11:25 PM   #6
vincechase
Second Lieutenant
vincechase's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
217
Posts

Drives: Bmw F30 335 Xdrive 2015
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa1 View Post
$25 mount and balance per wheel. I'm not sure if they fix bent wheels though. Intrack Tires I believe does, so you might be better off going to them being that they can do that for you as well as install new wheels and an alignment.
Thanks Alot
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 12:45 PM   #7
Stlthnmrdrd
1-800-STOCKAF
United_States
97
Rep
278
Posts

Drives: F30 320i Stock
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: In my house right now.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa1 View Post
RCT Performance, they have a location in Westbury and College Point. Im going there in a couple of weeks to get new tires and an alignment as well. I've never been there before but a lot of people have recommended them on the forums. He quoted me $125 for the alignment. The dealer charging $350 is highway robbery.
I go there all the time for my alignments, but cheapest is intrack
__________________
F30 320i Stock
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 04:13 PM   #8
vincechase
Second Lieutenant
vincechase's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
217
Posts

Drives: Bmw F30 335 Xdrive 2015
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlthnmrdrd View Post
I go there all the time for my alignments, but cheapest is intrack
How much intrack tho ?
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 04:20 PM   #9
Stlthnmrdrd
1-800-STOCKAF
United_States
97
Rep
278
Posts

Drives: F30 320i Stock
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: In my house right now.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlthnmrdrd View Post
I go there all the time for my alignments, but cheapest is intrack
How much intrack tho ?
i think it was 80 dont remember.
__________________
F30 320i Stock
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2017, 04:21 PM   #10
vincechase
Second Lieutenant
vincechase's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
217
Posts

Drives: Bmw F30 335 Xdrive 2015
Join Date: May 2014
Location: New York

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlthnmrdrd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imkash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlthnmrdrd View Post
I go there all the time for my alignments, but cheapest is intrack
How much intrack tho ?
i think it was 80 dont remember.
That's an awesome price. If so
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
alignment, f30, tires

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST