F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > imzipy F32 440i Build Thread
proTUNING Freaks

04-18-2023, 12:32 PM   #23
imzipy
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: OG M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytoplasm0671 View Post
Also hope someday to paint my calipers gold. I have a mineral gray 340 so the effect will be quite similar
Love that, Mineral gray is a top color!

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2023, 10:16 AM   #24
Danj94
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 440i

Quote:
Originally Posted by imzipy View Post
Hello guys, It has been a few months since I checked or updated my build thread.

Updates; I took many of my carbon bits off for a few months, including the Trunk lip, front lip, mirror caps, and carbon antenna.

Parts I've added, AWE Midpipe, Turner Motorsports front lip, new trunk lip, M440i badge (gray)
I do have the yellow DRLs, but I usually only run them for 24 hours before I get tired of them and I switch back to my stock DRLs

I went out and grabbed a bunch of pictures this weekend. Here are a few to keep you guys updated

Future mods: Painting my calipers gold Im waiting on the new stickers. Coilovers!

I've been uploading some youtube videos. If you are curious about those, I’ll leave a link below!

https://www.youtube.com/@jvckd/featured

Loving you car, also have a fairly new to me F32 440i which I have made some changes too, 437m wheels fitted today, black grills, M performance diffuser and boot lip spoiler (waiting to be fitted), going to fit some lowering springs next month and some black m performance side skirts.

Then I need to unlock the DME and got BM3 Stage 1 & XHP stage 3.

One of my favourite parts on your car is your exhaust tailpipes, I want some of those to go on my stock back box... are they available separately from the muffler/back box?
Appreciate 0