F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Adaptive M suspension on Non DHP Msport
Extreme Powerhouse

04-17-2013, 07:13 AM   #1
rrroyer
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i M Sport

Adaptive M suspension on Non DHP Msport

I noticed on BMWUSA.com under my build that is due to be delivered soon that the configuration says that I have both M sport suspension and the
Adaptive M Suspension. Now I didn't order the Adaptive M suspension or the DHP and was wondering if this is just one of the glitches on BMW's website?
Attached Images

04-17-2013, 07:19 AM   #2
OC40
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport + MPS/MPPK

Garage List
2013 MINI S  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
It is an error. There are a few postings about it on here. I do not have it on my car but it was noted online like your picture.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #3
n55x3
Captain
Rep
Drives: n55 BMWs

Definitely an issue with the Selected Options page. Also notice that it lists every available Highlight trim finish as well.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
v1k1ng01
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrroyer View Post
I noticed on BMWUSA.com under my build that is due to be delivered soon that the configuration says that I have both M sport suspension and the
Adaptive M Suspension. Now I didn't order the Adaptive M suspension or the DHP and was wondering if this is just one of the glitches on BMW's website?
Go to the dealer and check the codes for the car that you ordered. I didn't order the Driver Assist Plus Package on my F30 335xi but I still got active blind spot detection. Some combinations of packages will give you extra stuff.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #5
trey100
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Once you get the VIN check out the actual options on one of those VIN decoder sites. Better yet get the vehicle inquiry report from the dealership. My bmwusa screen didn't show my manual transmission and I convinced myself it was a mistake but it wasn't. The dealership ordered it with an automatic. My re-ordered car is still not in production meanwhile the incorrect one is arriving any day. If I would have asked for the VIR I could have fixed the mistake before it went into production. By the way the dealership insisted the order was right even though the ZMT wasn't on the VIR.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #6
bavarianboar
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 540i, 2020 430i

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
Once you get the VIN check out the actual options on one of those VIN decoder sites. Better yet get the vehicle inquiry report from the dealership. My bmwusa screen didn't show my manual transmission and I convinced myself it was a mistake but it wasn't. The dealership ordered it with an automatic. My re-ordered car is still not in production meanwhile the incorrect one is arriving any day. If I would have asked for the VIR I could have fixed the mistake before it went into production. By the way the dealership insisted the order was right even though the ZMT wasn't on the VIR.
They better give you a fat discount for being too over confident!

Driving: 2020 540i M-Sport Carbon Black, Ivory Nappa - Dec 2019 BTO - Feb 2020 Delivery
Returned: 2016 535i M-Sport Carbon Black, Ivory Nappa :: 2014 F30 335i M-Sport Min Grey, Coral Red :: 2011 E90 328i Deep Sea Blue, Oyster Dakota
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 06:57 AM   #7
trey100
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianboar
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey100 View Post
They better give you a fat discount for being too over confident!
I wish. All they offered was to honor my UDE discount (I didn't ask for anything btw). Although I have yet to even see that in writing. And there is room since I didn't really chew them down. 1500 over invoice before UDE.

Although the car is now 2+ weeks past its "production" date and still only says scheduled for production with no confirmed date. I'm losing my patience for sure. I'm considering checking out some other dealerships this weekend. Could be a BMW issue but having to accept a South African build was not what I wanted (my original order was a Munich build). Another dealership may have a Munich build coming up.

Back on topic - don't think you are being too paranoid. Look into it until you are satisfied.
Appreciate 0