F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Online Entertainment(UK) - Download Failed
GetBMWParts

02-21-2018, 02:59 AM   #1
Wibbles
Coding ECU's remotely
Rep
Drives: M3LR

Online Entertainment(UK) - Download Failed

I'm able to access Deezer using Online Entertainment and listen to tracks already downloaded but this morning I tried listening to a different album and I'm getting "Download Failed" when trying to get an individual track or when searching I get "Not Currently Available" - is anyone else in the UK getting these issues?

Cheers.
      02-22-2018, 02:26 PM   #2
Kingben
Registered
Rep
Drives: 340i

Yes I have the same issue and noticed it yesterday. Tried logging out and back in but no change. Still the same today. Any ideas for a fix?
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2018, 03:27 PM   #3
simont48
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M140i AT

Me too, "Download Failed" on individual songs and "Not Currently Available" when trying to search, tried logging in and out of connected drive and updating apps but I still getting the same errors. Been like this for the last three days
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2018, 06:15 PM   #4
mouse_matt
Registered
Rep
Drives: 420d M Sport Coupe

I'm having the same problem, for the last few days now. Tried logging in and out but didn't help.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2018, 11:18 AM   #5
fwilli
Registered
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 540iX G31

Hello, the same for me as well. But not in the UK, in Luxembourg. It started 2 days ago.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #6
peikko
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D Sport

System down according to bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibbles View Post
I'm able to access Deezer using Online Entertainment and listen to tracks already downloaded but this morning I tried listening to a different album and I'm getting "Download Failed" when trying to get an individual track or when searching I get "Not Currently Available" - is anyone else in the UK getting these issues?

Cheers.
It is down - received this email today

Hello Athol

Thanks for your email about BMW Online Entertainment.

I'm afraid that we're currently experiencing an issue with loss of service. This has been reported to the highest point of escalation at BMW.

I'd like to apologise for any disappointment or concern this maybe causing you and I can only ask for your continued patience at this time.

In the meantime, I'd recommend updating the services in your car periodically to implement the "fix" when it's issued.

I hope this information has clarified the situation, but if there's anything else I can help you with please get back in touch.

Kind regards

Phil

BMW Group
United Kingdom
Phil Owen
Senior Customer Support Executive
Summit ONE
Summit Avenue, Farnborough
Hampshire , GU14 0FB
Tel: +44 (0) 800 3256 000
Mail to: customer.information@bmw.co.uk
URL: www.bmw.co.uk
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 11:30 AM   #7
peikko
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320D Sport

Anyone know if it is working again? I have a months trial and it has been down for two bloody weeks... Going to ask for my hard earned £1 back
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #8
fwilli
Registered
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 540iX G31

Hello,

Just for Info, Online Entertainment via Deezer is working again, at least here in Luxembourg.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2020, 05:29 AM   #9
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobfish View Post

Cheers.
Hi Craig,

I was unable to PM you so i have to ask here mate,

Happy new year mate, wondering if I can ask you to help me out with coding my purchased NBT evo complete kit to my F15 which has a NBT unit,

Ofcourse I am happy to pay for your services.

Many thanks
Ollie
whatsapp : 07792071238
Appreciate 0