F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2017 BMW 340i xDrive Manual Estoril Blue
proTUNING Freaks

08-23-2023, 11:58 PM   #1
bojan938
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i xDrive Gran Coupe

FS: 2017 BMW 340i xDrive Manual Estoril Blue

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hi everyone, I am selling my Estoril Blue 340i xdrive 6spd manual.
This is a rare spec, it took me forever to find it, but I have my eyes set on an f90 and the time has come for me to part with this car.
I have created so many memories and friends with this car, and it is in perfect condition.

2017 340i xDrive
Estoril Blue
56k miles
Ceramic coated (in Feb 2021, still quite hydrophobic)
6WB digital cluster
Full screen Apple CarPlay
550i clutch (about 10k miles on it)
Dinan air intake
Dinan turbo inlet pipe
CG precision DS1 5in high flow catted downpipe
Dual resonator delete (stock muffler with valve)
TU hpfp
CF stuff (+5hp each)
GTS style tail lights
Ambient light LED upgrade
Brakes just replaced
19" Savini BM15 staggered (19×8.5 on 235/40/19 front 19x9.5 on 265/35/19 rear
Pilot sport 4 AS)
Pads & rotors just replaced (old front rotors pictured) oil sample tested at Blackstone, looks great!

Shoot your offer, this car might be gone by Aug 30th or so, depending on what the dealership offers on trade, but would rather sell to someone in the group.

A rock flew at the windshield and there is now a hairline crack about 4-5in long.
The rear bumper has a scuff mark, but the paint wasn't damaged.

Text at 317-440-8169, serious buyers only.

Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      08-24-2023, 12:51 AM   #2
Ceros15
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mustang v6

Beautiful spec. Looks like both of us manual xdrives are looking to sell our cars, hope you get every penny you’re asking for bro 🙌
Appreciate 1
      08-24-2023, 01:27 AM   #3
bojan938
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros15 View Post
Beautiful spec. Looks like both of us manual xdrives are looking to sell our cars, hope you get every penny you’re asking for bro 🙌
Thanks brother! Likewise! You have invested some serious dough in that build, I hope you find a buyer that appreciates that and you get everything you’re asking for! 🙏
Appreciate 1
Ceros1536.00
      08-24-2023, 08:45 AM   #4
zrekt
Rep
Drives: F30 340i MT

Do you have stock parts (wheels, tail lights, brakes, etc) and if so, are they included? Do you have the full service history? Can you send me the VIN please?
Appreciate 1
      08-24-2023, 08:52 AM   #5
bojan938
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrekt View Post
Do you have stock parts (wheels, tail lights, brakes, etc) and if so, are they included? Do you have the full service history? Can you send me the VIN please?
Don’t have stock wheels, or tail lights, brakes are the oem calipers, just painted orange. The words on them are a sticker that can be peeled off, I did put a clear coat on, but I’m happy to refinish prior to sale out of my pocket for a serious buyer.
I don’t believe in going to the dealership for service once warranty is up so I did my own oil changes and brake service, air filters, that’s about all the maintenance I’ve had to do.

I bought spark plugs but haven’t replaced them, happy to include with the car.
From the stock parts the only things I have left are the stock downpipe, diffuser and air intake, which can be included.

I did enter the services as I did them in the car fax service tracking app, but idk where those show up tbh, and I also got the oil analyzed by Blackstone with positive feedback in July when the last oil change was done.
Appreciate 0