F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > Turner Performance Tuning Module
Studio RSR

01-20-2021, 01:16 AM   #1
F30Manny81
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335xi

Turner Performance Tuning Module

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 250.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Mfg Part # TPM-N55
ECS Part # ES#3027984

I bought this 2 years ago for my F30. I had it on the car for 9 months before I took it off.

Product Details

Your BMW is a sophisticated machine, a precision instrument designed to appeal to a select few who truly value their driving experience. For discerning enthusiasts who wish to take their BMW's performance to the next level, ECS Tuning is proud to offer the excellent Turner Power Modules. Using over two decades of experience tuning BMWs, Turner Motorsport has designed this module to plug directly into the existing engine harness, unlocking the true potential of your BMW. Since 1995, Turner Motorsport has been at the cutting edge of software tuning for BMWs. In that time, thousands of enthusiasts have chosen Turner for their performance need due to their no-downside approach. Carefully dyno-tuned to prevent engine damage, the fuel and spark maps have been selected to optimize your BMW for higher-octane fuel, while improving throttle response and preserving driveability. Installation takes less than an hour with basic hand tools, and the software is easily reverted to stock any time you wish. Best of all, factory software updates will have no effect on the software. So what are you waiting for? More power, more torque – just plug it in and go!

Max HP gain: 72hp
Max torque gain: 90 ft./lbs.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0