F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > PLEASE HELP! 120308 - charging pressure control, plausibility pressure too low
Studio RSR

06-15-2019, 03:11 PM   #1
Basic_f30
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i xDrive

So I had a new charge pipe and intercooler installed recently and went to the MHD stage 2+ tune. I finally got on it today and went wop but when I did the car gave me a drivetrain malfunction I turn the car off and back on and it's gone.

It only seems to be occurring when I go wop. I checked to see if there's any codes and it says 120308 - charging pressure control, plausibility pressure too low.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening and how I can fix it? Any and all help is appreciated!

Edit: now I'm also getting codes
102001 - air mass, plausibility: air mass too high
108F01 - intake plenum: suspicion of leaks between exhaust turbocharger and intake valves
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2019, 09:17 PM   #2
MineralF30
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basic_f30 View Post
So I had a new charge pipe and intercooler installed recently and went to the MHD stage 2+ tune. I finally got on it today and went wop but when I did the car gave me a drivetrain malfunction I turn the car off and back on and it's gone.

It only seems to be occurring when I go wop. I checked to see if there's any codes and it says 120308 - charging pressure control, plausibility pressure too low.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening and how I can fix it? Any and all help is appreciated!

Edit: now I'm also getting codes
102001 - air mass, plausibility: air mass too high
108F01 - intake plenum: suspicion of leaks between exhaust turbocharger and intake valves
Sounds like a leak between the CP and intercooler pipe. I had those same codes a few weeks ago and I also had zero boost, and it turned out that my coupler had completely popped off.
Appreciate 0