F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > bootmod3 for BMW F series Vehicles - General Discussion
Extreme Powerhouse

12-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #573
FastActionJax
Go Fast Dont Die!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 328i Sport 6MT

Garage List
2012 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdnyy224 View Post
Yessir

AGG stands for aggressive, as in, aggressive pops/burbles/backfires/gunshots. I run stage 2 AGG and get some pretty wild backfires when I make a low gear downshift or let off in the upper rpms. Highly recommend it
Sounds awesome! I ordered the Active muffler today to fix my exhaust issue so when it comes in next week I'll reflash to the AGG tune I almost bought an intercooler today too but decided to hold off because I really shouldnt spend the money right now. need to chill on the Carcaine addiction lol. I want to go stage 2 so bad though, the intercooler is my only missing element.
      12-08-2018, 05:56 PM   #574
rjdnyy224
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastActionJax View Post
Sounds awesome! I ordered the Active muffler today to fix my exhaust issue so when it comes in next week I'll reflash to the AGG tune I almost bought an intercooler today too but decided to hold off because I really shouldnt spend the money right now. need to chill on the Carcaine addiction lol. I want to go stage 2 so bad though, the intercooler is my only missing element.
Carcaine Never heard that one before lol. Congrats on picking up the muffler too. Catless + plus a good muffler sounds great.

And yah, if you're catless definitely go with AGG if you like that kinda thing. Only thing is that they only make AGG maps for stage 2 so if you want an AGG map you have to go to stage 2. Otherwise if you want aggressive burbles you can just crank up the configurable burbles with a stage 1 map. Probably close to just as good as an AGG map to be honest.
2013 328i xDrive N20 8AT | Bootmod3 Stage 2 OTS 93oct AGG | VRSF Street 5" HD Front-Mount Intercooler | VRSF Catless Downpipe | M Performance Exhaust | NGK L/I Spark Plugs | K&N Drop-in | Dinan 20" Wheels Wearing Michelin PS4S's | F80 Style Decklid Spoiler | Debadged | F80 Style Grille | Various Interior Bits |
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2018, 01:53 PM   #575
FastActionJax
Go Fast Dont Die!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 328i Sport 6MT

Garage List
2012 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdnyy224 View Post
Carcaine Never heard that one before lol. Congrats on picking up the muffler too. Catless + plus a good muffler sounds great.

And yah, if you're catless definitely go with AGG if you like that kinda thing. Only thing is that they only make AGG maps for stage 2 so if you want an AGG map you have to go to stage 2. Otherwise if you want aggressive burbles you can just crank up the configurable burbles with a stage 1 map. Probably close to just as good as an AGG map to be honest.
Lol, I stole that one from Ken Block lol. thought it was funny but so true! Carcaine is a great way to describe most of us who love modifying cars. But I'll get there, once We recover more from the storm down here I'll be able to buy the intercooler. Stage 1 just irks me cause it says all stock hardware and I practically have all the bolt ons already and cant go stage 2, In spring I'll get the intercooler for sure.
rjdnyy224830.50