F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > FS: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport ($22k, 51k miles)
Studio RSR

06-17-2019, 09:11 PM   #1
not.ramos
Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT M2C

FS: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport ($22k, 51k miles)

I have decided that I want to move on to a new build and I am finally selling my F30.

Here are some specifications:

2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Exterior: Alpine White
Interior: Black Novillo Leather
Miles: 51,000 (Subject to increase)
Transmission: Automatic Sport ZF 8-Speed
Owners: Two
Title: Clean
Options: M-Sport, Premium Package, Comfort Access. (No 360-view cameras or drivers assist)

I have sold off most of the modifications, but here is what it will include:
1.) Motorsport Hardware Stud Kit Conversion
2.) Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip
3.) M-Performance Lip painted in Satin Black
4.) M-Performance style wrapped steering wheel
5.) Rear-only 18% window tint (service performed by Canlas Mobile Tint in San Jose, CA)
6.) H&R Sport Springs
7.) VRSF Charge-Pipe

Obviously, the car is used and has been driven, so there are some things to note:
1.) When the tint was performed, a clip was broken in the third brake light housing. It rattles at certain frequencies. I found it on ECS Tuning for $15 I believe.
2.) There is some paint transfer on the rear bumper from what I believe is a shopping cart, considering I noticed it when I was loading up groceries at the market.
3.) Hood, windshield, mirror caps, fenders, etc. have scratches/chips/dings from highway driving. No noticeable damage <5 feet from vehicle.
4.) On 6/17/19, I got a flat on my Michelin PSS tires (non-runflat tires). As the tow truck driver loaded/unloaded my car, he was not cautious and damaged the bumper. Through insurance, a new bumper is currently on the way and getting painted.
5.) I had plans to do a paint correction, but obviously my circumstances have changed. So it could use a good polish to take some swirls out. (I did religiously wash and wax every Friday and garage-kept).
6.) There is a current lien on the vehicle through BMW Financial, positive equity is expected on my end to make matters a little easier for both parties.

All in all, this is a great vehicle and has tons of potential to be the ultimate daily-driver.

If you'd like to see some pictures of how my F30 sits as-is, find me on Instagram: ramos.33f.

Please, serious inquiries only. Very low offers will not be entertained. Local buyer preferred.

ULTRA MOTORSPORTS
Appreciate 0