F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Past Sunday Drive thru Central Florida: Lake & Sumter Counties - Kudos!
GetBMWParts

10-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
F30gator
Registered
Rep
Drives: 328i Sportline

Thumbs up Past Sunday Drive thru Central Florida: Lake & Sumter Counties - Kudos!

Past Sunday (10/16) Drive thru Central Florida: Lake & Sumter Counties - Kudos!

I am in search of the masterminds who orchestrated such a delightful Sunday drive through the countryside this past weekend. I did not realize what a treat I would be in for - I simply took to some of my standby roads for an afternoon cruise, and my route merged with a caravan of mostly Bimmers. Here is where I need to apologize for jumping into the formation, as I simply did not realize the sheer size of the group. The group transverse through much of Lake and Sumter counties on wonderful country roads, using proper road manners and etiquette.

I was uncertain of the final destination of the group, and eventually had to part ways and head home, without the opportunity to introduce myself.

If you were part of this group, thanks for the euphoric experience, and please drop me a PM to let me know of future outings.
Appreciate 0