F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Retrofitted nbt evo hu - wrong navigation position
proTUNING Freaks

Today, 01:02 PM   #1
zsracz
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 430i xdrive

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Hy,

I have F36 which came with a very basic non-navi and non-touch head unit but with connected drive.
I purchased a NBT EVO HU professional head unit with navigation and maps. The head unit came with precoded VIN to my vin, so it should have been plug and play. I managed to connect the right OABR wires, so I can code the unit and it shows the correct position coordinate read from the ATM modul(checked in the service menu GPS section). Connected drive also works as it should, apps work well. So it seems everything is okay, but the Navigation show my position in a different country. If i set my position using the menu and try to set some destonation, the navigation starts to flyby the path ignoring my real position.
What could be the cause?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0