F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA > BMW Road Map Australia and New Zealand NEXT 2017 Released
proTUNING Freaks
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-01-2018, 11:49 PM   #89
tanks
New Member
Australia
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 218i F45
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Are there any 2018 Australia ROUTE maps?
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2018, 06:14 PM   #90
DrGadget
First Lieutenant
DrGadget's Avatar
Australia
36
Rep
310
Posts

Drives: B58M F30 MPPSK
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Melbourne, Australia

iTrader: (1)

The latest map update (Australia - New Zealand EVO 2018-1) is now available for BMWs with NBT iDrive via BMW Download Manager. See the instructions in the BMW Car Club of Victoria's magazine Top Marque 2018 Issue 152, pp. 13 - 15.

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.au/app/index.html#/portal/store
Appreciate 1
      07-15-2018, 07:46 PM   #91
BLUESKY2018
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW 328I 2015
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: SYDNEY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWI5H View Post
i got the link to 2018 australia NEXT maps and 2018 australia Premium maps and 2017 australia MOVE maps let me know if you need it
Hi can i get the link for bmw next 2018 NBT thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2018, 06:18 AM   #92
kiwidecal
New Member
0
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: 2013 x3 35i
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

Hi There,

Can I please get a link to the latest NEXT maps please.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2018, 06:10 AM   #93
terrywang
Private First Class
terrywang's Avatar
Australia
45
Rep
175
Posts

Drives: F87 M2
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Road Map ANZ EVO 2018-1 is available via the BMW Download Manager

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.au

Also, the subscription for "USB Map Updates" became "booked" with no expiry date, which means USB map update will be permanent? As long as BMW provides update for that generation of iDrive? Anyone knows?
__________________
2016 F87 M2 DCT LBB
SOLD 2015 BMW X3 (F25 LCI) xDrive M Sport Package | Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2018, 11:14 AM   #94
ccnonerf15
Banned
United_States
3
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F15
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to ccnonerf15
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywang View Post
Road Map ANZ EVO 2018-1 is available via the BMW Download Manager

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.au

Also, the subscription for "USB Map Updates" became "booked" with no expiry date, which means USB map update will be permanent? As long as BMW provides update for that generation of iDrive? Anyone knows?
free update only for the first 3 years


Last edited by ccnonerf15; 08-23-2018 at 11:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2018, 02:40 AM   #95
terrywang
Private First Class
terrywang's Avatar
Australia
45
Rep
175
Posts

Drives: F87 M2
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccnonerf15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywang View Post
Road Map ANZ EVO 2018-1 is available via the BMW Download Manager

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.au

Also, the subscription for "USB Map Updates" became "booked" with no expiry date, which means USB map update will be permanent? As long as BMW provides update for that generation of iDrive? Anyone knows?
free update only for the first 3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccnonerf15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywang View Post
Road Map ANZ EVO 2018-1 is available via the BMW Download Manager

https://www.bmw-connecteddrive.com.au

Also, the subscription for "USB Map Updates" became "booked" with no expiry date, which means USB map update will be permanent? As long as BMW provides update for that generation of iDrive? Anyone knows?
free update only for the first 3 years
Thanks. Would it be possible to use someone else's downloaded map data to upgrade Infotainment system? Or it checks vehicle VIN to validate?
__________________
2016 F87 M2 DCT LBB
SOLD 2015 BMW X3 (F25 LCI) xDrive M Sport Package | Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2018, 11:34 AM   #96
ccnonerf15
Banned
United_States
3
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F15
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to ccnonerf15
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywang View Post
Thanks. Would it be possible to use someone else's downloaded map data to upgrade Infotainment system? Or it checks vehicle VIN to validate?
Of course you can,
you have in the car from the factory laid code for a free update map navigation for 3 years
in the photo the car of my friend, which he bought from US.
It had a map of navigation NA 2016-1, we changed the fsc code for the NZ 2018 map and activated the fsc code apple carplay.
Appreciate 1
      08-27-2018, 02:00 AM   #97
terrywang
Private First Class
terrywang's Avatar
Australia
45
Rep
175
Posts

Drives: F87 M2
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccnonerf15 View Post
Of course you can,
you have in the car from the factory laid code for a free update map navigation for 3 years
in the photo the car of my friend, which he bought from US.
It had a map of navigation NA 2016-1, we changed the fsc code for the NZ 2018 map and activated the fsc code apple carplay.
Interesting. SO it's always possible to change `fsc` code to use latest map update as long as BMW publishes USB map update data.

When you say activate Apple CarPlay, my F87 doesn't come with that option, can I activate it by coding?
__________________
2016 F87 M2 DCT LBB
SOLD 2015 BMW X3 (F25 LCI) xDrive M Sport Package | Carbon Black
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2018, 03:39 AM   #98
ccnonerf15
Banned
United_States
3
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F15
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to ccnonerf15
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywang View Post
Interesting. SO it's always possible to change `fsc` code to use latest map update as long as BMW publishes USB map update data.

When you say activate Apple CarPlay, my F87 doesn't come with that option, can I activate it by coding?
check your PM
add 4WD (M_LAPTIMER) 6CP (CarPlay) to their VO
For esys import fsc 00E5 - M Laptimer,0143 - Apple CarPlay.
code HU_NBT2

M_LAPTIMER => aktiv
CARPLAY_SWT => aktiv
APPLE_ENHANCEMENTS-> aktiv
AUX1_IN_HU => wert_21
CID_DISP_AR => ratio_1_07
A4A_SWT => aktiv
A4A_XL => nicht_aktiv
A4A_KML => nicht_aktiv

Last edited by ccnonerf15; 08-27-2018 at 04:22 PM..
Appreciate 1
      09-06-2018, 08:24 AM   #99
NZgeek
New Member
New Zealand
2
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

I've got a Japanese import F30 (NBT) that I'm trying to do a DIY conversion on to AU/NZ. Does anyone have a copy of the AU/NZ NEXT maps that I can try flashing over the current maps? I'm not picky about how old they are, because anything is better than the Japanese 2012-1 NEXT maps that are currently loaded.

(I've got an E-SYS dongle so should be able to generate my FSC code.)

Also, I've heard that there's some different hardware in the Japanese models that might prevent things from working correctly. Does anyone know of anything that might cause problems for me?
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #100
ccnonerf15
Banned
United_States
3
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F15
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to ccnonerf15
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZgeek View Post
I've got a Japanese import F30 (NBT) that I'm trying to do a DIY conversion on to AU/NZ. Does anyone have a copy of the AU/NZ NEXT maps that I can try flashing over the current maps? I'm not picky about how old they are, because anything is better than the Japanese 2012-1 NEXT maps that are currently loaded.

(I've got an E-SYS dongle so should be able to generate my FSC code.)

Also, I've heard that there's some different hardware in the Japanese models that might prevent things from working correctly. Does anyone know of anything that might cause problems for me?
No region lock on NBT...only NBT Evo.
So you will be fine. Just load the map you require.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2018, 10:37 AM   #101
Grunta
New Member
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: On Order - 328i
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Sunshine Coast

iTrader: (0)

NEXT maps needed

Hey,

Can someone send me a link to get the NEXT maps for the CIC-High (NBT) system.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2018, 04:40 AM   #102
musicman2013
New Member
3
Rep
17
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

If I have a 2017 3series NBT EVO from UK and needing to load Australia/NZ Map, will this work by updating the map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccnonerf15 View Post
No region lock on NBT...only NBT Evo.
So you will be fine. Just load the map you require.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2018, 12:53 AM   #103
dirkin
Registered
Australia
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: F30 328i Sport - Black Saphire
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Melbourne

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWI5H View Post
i got the link to 2018 australia NEXT maps and 2018 australia Premium maps and 2017 australia MOVE maps let me know if you need it
New to this forum and the first thing I do is ask for something!
A link for the Australian NEXT 2018 map would be greatly appreciated!
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2018, 07:27 AM   #104
EvaristeGalois
Registered
Australia
2
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 428i
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWI5H View Post
i got the link to 2018 australia NEXT maps and 2018 australia Premium maps and 2017 australia MOVE maps let me know if you need it
Hi, please send me a download link to the Next 2018 Australia maps. Thanks for your help!
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2018, 04:25 PM   #105
MarquisF
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: 320d 2018
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Does anyone else have the problem of the Download manager being stuck on clicking the car, but the circle turns and nothing happens?
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2018, 04:13 PM   #106
angmav
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: bmw 218d
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: sydney

iTrader: (0)

can someone send me a link to the next map download also please
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2018, 09:39 AM   #107
ashikaitc
New Member
Mauritius
3
Rep
14
Posts

Drives: BMW F30 318i
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Mauritius

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWI5H View Post
i got the link to 2018 australia NEXT maps and 2018 australia Premium maps and 2017 australia MOVE maps let me know if you need it

HI there , Can i get the link to Australia/New Zealand NEXT Map 2018 ? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2018, 08:08 PM   #108
vroonvroon
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: 228i
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Aus

iTrader: (0)

Hi,

Would love a link to Next 2018 maps. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2018, 12:24 PM   #109
hoskinspete
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Auckland

iTrader: (0)

Next 2018

Hi could anyone possibly send me a link to the NEXT 2018 maps?

Many thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2018, 04:52 PM   #110
Bear11
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW 2012 F30 320i
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

HI Guys, new to Forum.
I have a 2012 F30 320 and looking at tthe details of my Nav it has MOVE 2012

could someone please advise what NAV update i require and a link if possible.

thanks guys.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST