F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Oxford Dictionary new definition for cxxx?
ARMA SPEED

09-20-2019, 02:54 PM   #1
dazzapb
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3M Comp

Oxford Dictionary new definition for cxxx?

Discuss.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-49769107

Yes it’s a joke from the authorities but even if this cretin was banned it would make no difference

The story gets worse. He has his 3 year old son in the car and went he finished murdering the victim driver and maiming the family he took his son to hospital asking a passer by so he could conveniently leave the scene. He son wasn’t in a car seat either so the poor kid had a broken arm.

This article explains the complete evilness of the man.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...psall-16946583

This xxxx will be out in 4. God help us.
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2019, 01:50 AM   #2
SuperHamz
Major
Rep
Drives: F31 328i M Sport

That article made my blood boil, what a selfish arrogant piece of shit. 9 years for murder is just not enough of a punishment.
      09-21-2019, 05:52 AM   #3
RobUK
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 340i MPPSK

Garage List
I hate to say it but I don't feel that a 4½ year spell in jail will alter this guy's behaviour.

What I also find hard to understand is that the maximum penalty for causing death by dangerous driving is 14 years (not including the five counts of causing serious injury that he was also found guilty for) yet the judge felt that some degree of leniency was warranted and knocked 5 years off his sentence?

Life is a state of mind
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2019, 05:59 AM   #4
mikeoz
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40d LCI

There are loads of people with more than 12 points still driving due to pleading financial hardships etc. Its not clear to me what the "errors" were in this case?

I suspect this even if a ban had of been given to this total tw#t he would still have driven...given his numerous Court appearances already he clearly did not care.

Tragic case..
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2019, 06:03 AM   #5
mikeoz
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40d LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobUK View Post
I hate to say it but I don't feel that a 4½ year spell in jail will alter this guy's behaviour.

What I also find hard to understand is that the maximum penalty for causing death by dangerous driving is 14 years (not including the five counts of causing serious injury that he was also found guilty for) yet the judge felt that some degree of leniency was warranted and knocked 5 years off his sentence?
They are currently reviewing to increase that Offence to give Judges the option of Life sentences...in my experience 10 years is the High end of that current offence at the moment...and thats rarely given out.
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2019, 09:37 AM   #6
Colmsport
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport

You’ve only got to look at his Facebook profile to see what an absolute twat he is - full of attitude.

Unfortunately he represents the type of person that a lot of the younger generation aspire to be like.

He should have got life, agreed that the sentence passed will unlikely change his behaviour & he’ll be out driving like a complete c**t in no time.

To do that with his child in the car shows exactly his selfish, inconsiderate mindset.

Bast**d!
Appreciate 0