F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > BMW 430i Gran Coupe MUFFLER DELETE STOPPED POPPING AND BANGING!!!
Extreme Powerhouse

10-04-2019, 04:58 PM   #1
Rubi_B
Rep
Drives: BMW 430i Gran Coupe

Exclamation BMW 430i Gran Coupe MUFFLER DELETE STOPPED POPPING AND BANGING!!!

I have a 2019 bmw 430i gran coupe, I got a muffler delete approximately 3-4 months ago. The pops were INSANELY loud, literal gunshots sounds of an semi-auto rifle. Recently I got a car wash some guys came over and washed the car. Right after the wash I drove the car and it stopped popping and banging, i thought it was just because it just got a wash since when I do wash the car it happens, etc, but no. I’ve been driving it for more than a week now it does pop very very little but it sounds as if it’s clogged, I don’t know the reason for it. It’s annoying me since the pops would happen at 4K-5k rpm. Around 1 1/2k-3k rpm it was a loud roar, now it sounds like I put the one muffler back on. I don’t know what it is. I haven’t checked for any cracks or if the cats are clogged or damaged either, but there is no odor coming from the exhaust. Erving the car sounds the same, it burbles but when driving it is completely different. Any suggestions?
Appreciate 0