F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Mirror blinkers not flashing while the turning signal on.
ARMA SPEED

10-12-2022, 01:32 AM   #1
morcsekovszky
Rep
Drives: BMW F32

Mirror blinkers not flashing while the turning signal on.

Hey! The mirror blinker is indeed lit up on parking lights even at low beam I think but on turning it isnt flashing, or on the unlock ( while all the turning signal does).

Could this be a coding? I will try and reset it once I have the scanner, but let me know if you know anything, couldnt find such thing jn Bimmercode altho i know there is more advanced coding available!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 03:19 AM   #2
MidtownMike
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 LCI 320i M-Sport Shado

What? Your mirror blinker is constantly on? Sounds like someone coded the living shit out of it. Did you just buy the car?
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2022, 03:52 AM   #3
morcsekovszky
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidtownMike View Post
What? Your mirror blinker is constantly on? Sounds like someone coded the living shit out of it. Did you just buy the car?
haha could be the case!

its not constantly on, only if the parking light is on then its constant of course and on the low beam, others not. but I will check today!

but it doesent work as a blinker /:

cruise control also twitching but button is working, i will reset the whole thing with my mechanic. i dont think it has performance coding tho. any way to figure it out by the way?

i just bought it yes, it has got kinda low milage, checked with mechanic before bought etc so the car is OK altho it might got coded by a bastard
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 07:52 AM   #4
Billfitz
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 328iX GT

Chances are the previous owner changed the lamp mapping. Bimmercode can revert it but only in expert mode, and you need to know what CAFD entries need to be re-mapped.
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2022, 09:16 AM   #5
morcsekovszky
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfitz View Post
Chances are the previous owner changed the lamp mapping. Bimmercode can revert it but only in expert mode, and you need to know what CAFD entries need to be re-mapped.
Quote:
ah, clear thing will take it to my mechanic anyway i will ask them, they will handle it better than I could

thanks guys, sry for these question but I gotta start somewhere
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2022, 11:03 AM   #6
Billfitz
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 328iX GT

The coding experts here know more about it than 99% of mechanics. Post this in the coding section. https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=429
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2022, 11:05 AM   #7
morcsekovszky
Rep

Quote:
The coding experts here know more about it than 99% of mechanics. Post this in the coding section. https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=429
Quote:
thanks man for the help! i will soon )
Appreciate 0