F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > FS: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3
Extreme Powerhouse

10-06-2021, 08:51 AM   #1
Noobtber
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3

FS: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3

***SOLD***

Hello,

This is my 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 3. It's been a great car to me, but it's time for me to move on. I'm hoping to sell this unique car to a owner who enjoys it as much as I did.

This car has had extensive maintenance completed recently, including a brand-new hybrid battery pack in February 2021, Transmission fluid change & new electric pump in December 2020, and more. I have all the documentation for service for my ownership available if you'd like to read further into it.

Here's a list of notable features, maintenance, and improvements:

Android Auto/Apple CarPlay: Not a factory option on BMWs until 2021, I installed an MMI to connect my smartphone for maps and media. It works wirelessly and automatically connects when I get in the car, but also has options for wired connections.

VRSF charge pipe: The weak factory plastic charge pipe blew itself out almost immediately. This is a common issue with the N55 engine, and I fixed it with a common solution: A billet aluminum replacement.

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S ZP tires: Installed and balance by BMW of Eugene, in 225/45/R18 configuration. Installed at 56,137mi with an treadwear warranty of 30,000mi.

F80 M3 wheel w/ paddle shifters: This car did not come with paddle shifters. I ordered a European sport wheel from an F80 M3 and installed it. The driving experience, in my opinion, is greatly improved.

I have a bootmod3 Stage 1 tune and an xHP stage 3 tune loaded on the vehicle. I'm happy to leave tunes on the vehicle when you look at it, or leave it as stock.

Please let me know if you have any questions about my car!

Asking 17k, but I'm willing to have a conversation about it. CarGurus listing here: https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used...ting=312880486

Last edited by Noobtber; 10-12-2021 at 12:13 PM.. Reason: sold
Appreciate 0