F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Join the BMW Club in San Diego.....
ARMA SPEED

11-21-2018, 10:48 PM   #1
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Join the BMW Club in San Diego.....

I just posted this in the B58 forum - but probably more applicable here - give it a go! Last time they had everything from rental cars to lambos, purpose built BMWs and mazdas and people like me with relatively stock cars (and zero zero experience) - good food - good times - no intimidation - a very friendly group

https://www.bmwcca.org/event/197801

Did the first one a month or so back with my son - a bit nervous because I didn't know what to expect - in the end - super casual and nice - very fast and a ton of fun - a great forum to drive the hell out of your car with no restrictions - IM if you have questions - I'm no expert but happy to help
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2018, 05:05 PM   #2
exE36M3
BMW CCA Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i M Sport

+1 BMW Car Club of America. ALL of their clubs are pretty awesome and pretty much all of them get you a 10%-15% discount on labor service from VERY reputable BMW dealer and/or independent BMW only shops!

And their track schools are the best ones out there bar none. You'll learn more about how to drive your BMW in one day than years of just driving around and throwing parts at your car.

GGC member going on 20 years here.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2018, 09:41 AM   #3
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by percychow View Post
You'll learn more about how to drive your BMW in one day than years of just driving around and throwing parts at your car.
this is so so true -
Appreciate 0