F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > M4 AWK registration
ARMA SPEED

08-02-2014, 04:41 PM   #1
j0sh
Registered
Rep
Drives: 114i

M4 AWK registration

Thought I'd post this here to try and get the right people attracted (M4 owners).

I have for sale the private registration 'M4 AWK' on retention certificate in my name. I recently purchased a 2013 BMW 114i from a private seller and it came with this personalised registration relating to the previous owners initials (AWK). It is therefore of no relevance to myself and as such I have transferred it onto retention certificate ready for sale.

It would be perfect for anyone looking to or already having purchased a new BMW M4 or someone with initials AWK.

Upon completion of a sale I will notify the DVLA of the chosen nominee who will then become the new owner and receive the updated retention certificate in the post within 3-5 days usually. It is then just a case of them sending off the relevant documents (V5C, MOT and V750) to the DVLA to have them amended to reflect the vehicle's new registration.

£585 INCLUDING ALL DVLA TRANSFER FEES.
Appreciate 0