F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > (G21) MSport springs on standard shocks?
GetBMWParts

01-23-2021, 11:56 PM   #1
dinocorse
Rep
Drives: BMW F31 316D White

(G21) MSport springs on standard shocks?

hI, I need your help.
I am going to take a standard G21 3 Series 320d Touring with standard suspensions.
The car will be too high for my tastes and I am already thinking to lower it a litle bit. With my current F31 I have a set of AC Schnitzer springs (-30 mm) with standard shocks, recalibrated in compression/extension and shortened by a local specialized workshop doing only this.
For the new G21 I would just like to mount the MSport springs that lower the car 10 mm, maintaing the original standard shocks.
Do you know if the BMW shocks vary from standard to MSport, or is it only the spring that varies? I was not able to understand it from the online catalogue where I see a distinction bewtween the adaptive and not adaptive MSport suspension:
REAR
https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=33_2563
FRONT
https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=31_1737
How should i read S704A=Yes? OR S704A=No?

Can you help me? Tks
Appreciate 0