F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > BMW APPS - FSC Code?
Extreme Powerhouse
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-08-2021, 08:55 AM   #353
szopers
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: M135i xDrive
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: PL

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,

I would like to add BMW apps (6NR) to my 2016 F20 (Europe) and need a FSC code
VIN: 5D48644
Thanks in advance!!
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2021, 10:52 AM   #354
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by szopers View Post
Hi Shawn,

I would like to add BMW apps (6NR) to my 2016 F20 (Europe) and need a FSC code
VIN: 5D48644
Thanks in advance!!
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2021, 06:29 AM   #355
Tomas Omas
Registered
Tomas Omas's Avatar
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: BMW 420 F36
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Poland

iTrader: (0)

hi
I'd like to activate apple car play in my bmw 420 2017 I have esys launcher pro ista d ista p. Can somebody tell me how to do it fow to generate fsc code for carplay .
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2021, 06:49 AM   #356
Tomas Omas
Registered
Tomas Omas's Avatar
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: BMW 420 F36
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Poland

iTrader: (0)

Hi
could anyone help me to start with tools toactivate apple car play I have esys istaD istaP what else do I need to do nice job my brother in the garage has original icom next and ista but we don't know really how to do that. I'll be really thankful.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2021, 07:45 AM   #357
Tomas Omas
Registered
Tomas Omas's Avatar
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: BMW 420 F36
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Poland

iTrader: (0)

hi Shawn
I need a little bit help to activate apple carplay in BMW, as I said before on forum I have some tools but propably I need something more could help ?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2021, 10:26 AM   #358
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Omas View Post
hi
I'd like to activate apple car play in my bmw 420 2017 I have esys launcher pro ista d ista p. Can somebody tell me how to do it fow to generate fsc code for carplay .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Omas View Post
Hi
could anyone help me to start with tools toactivate apple car play I have esys istaD istaP what else do I need to do nice job my brother in the garage has original icom next and ista but we don't know really how to do that. I'll be really thankful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas Omas View Post
hi Shawn
I need a little bit help to activate apple carplay in BMW, as I said before on forum I have some tools but propably I need something more could help ?
Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2021, 12:33 PM   #359
Frame
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: F30 330D
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Estonia

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,
could you help me with FSC code?

Need to update navigation map to europe east 21-1
VIN: K813870
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2021, 12:36 PM   #360
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frame View Post
Hi Shawn,
could you help me with FSC code?

Need to update navigation map to europe east 21-1
VIN: K813870
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2021, 04:07 PM   #361
mrdude1
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: f30
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: france

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by x5mad View Post
I too have tried for ages to get bmw live to work and cannot. Done all the above you've done and no luck.

11/13 build 328. Has pro nav NBT, 6NS, 614

The furthest I got was bmw live showing up as an option but it was greyed out and cannot be selected.

I would love to get this activated too.
have you managed to get it working?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2021, 05:46 AM   #362
Cone696969
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: F30 318d
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Spain

iTrader: (0)

hi @shawnsheridan

I'd like to activate apple car-play and lifetime maps in my bmw 318d 2017 with ENTRYNAV2. The VO: A085183 The maps are: Road Map EUROPE Way 2020-3

I have esys launcher pro and ista +.

Can somebody tell me how to do it fow to generate fsc code for carplay .
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2021, 07:05 AM   #363
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cone696969 View Post
hi @shawnsheridan

I'd like to activate apple car-play and lifetime maps in my bmw 318d 2017 with ENTRYNAV2. The VO: A085183 The maps are: Road Map EUROPE Way 2020-3

I have esys launcher pro and ista +.

Can somebody tell me how to do it fow to generate fsc code for carplay .
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2021, 05:39 AM   #364
g8mail1216
Registered
Taiwan
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: bmw x3 xdrive28i
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Taiwan

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shwan,

Could you please advise where I can get the 9C FSC code for bmw apps?

Thanks and regards,
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #365
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by g8mail1216 View Post
Hi Shwan,

Could you please advise where I can get the 9C FSC code for bmw apps?

Thanks and regards,
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2021, 06:54 AM   #366
adryanos
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F30 LCI 320D
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: Romania

iTrader: (0)

Hello,

May I get a FSC code for carplay (and anything else can be activated) for my F30 LCI, VIN: A153765.
Also, I can use bimmercode for activation, right?

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2021, 07:15 AM   #367
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adryanos View Post
Hello,

May I get a FSC code for carplay (and anything else can be activated) for my F30 LCI, VIN: A153765.
Also, I can use bimmercode for activation, right?

Thank you!
PM sent.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 05:48 AM   #368
Wizo1986
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW F11
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: Germany

iTrader: (0)

Hello shawnsheridan. I Need a 9C FSC too, can you help me? VIN: DU51492

Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2021, 12:28 PM   #369
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizo1986 View Post
Hello shawnsheridan. I Need a 9C FSC too, can you help me? VIN: DU51492

Thank you!
Your Receive PM function is disabled. PM me when working.
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 09:29 AM   #370
BoczekZG
New Member
2
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: F30 '12 LL
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Poland

iTrader: (0)

Shawn, can i get 9B, 6F and 72 FSC? J191460
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2021, 11:27 AM   #371
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
5817
Rep
29,401
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoczekZG View Post
Shawn, can i get 9B, 6F and 72 FSC? J191460
These must be issued by BMW AG for your VIN.

Why does car in Poland need these two though?

AppID 155 (9B) - Language Arabic
AppID 111 (6F) - SDARS (North America Sat Radio)
__________________

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistance Plus; RSE
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST