F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2014 BMW X1 MSport N55 XDrive, 500+hp $21,000 or best offer!
ARMA SPEED

09-28-2021, 03:04 PM   #1
mwtrogus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35i

2014 BMW X1 MSport N55 XDrive, 500+hp $21,000 or best offer!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2014 BMW X1 MSport N55 XDrive, 500+hp $21,000 or best offer!
Alpine White exterior with Coral Red leather
68,000 miles
E84 Chassis with powerful N55 motor and 6 speed Auto trans
1 owner car since new, garaged daily and clean PA title in hand and located near Reading, PA
mwtrogus@gmail.com
I’ve been engaged with the E84 forums and FB groups since these cars came out, it’s been my baby, but too many toys these days. I know I’ll regret this sale as I miss my old Rx7’s and MR2’s from my past that I sold!

MSport model with every option and many upgrades to enhance performance and style. All stock parts are included with sale. You could part this out and make out very nicely, but the total package as it sits is a great package that has been setup for several years, no further tweaking or maintenance required.

The mods list and maintenance items are way too long to list here, but let’s setup a time to Facetime or Zoom and we can go over the car if you are interested. Such a great car to daily as it really is setup to be a Jekyl/Hyde with on-the-fly adjustable boost and the trans flash when switched to “Sport mode”

JB4 and MHD custom E50 tune, XHP trans flash, Pure Stage 2 turbo with GFB divertor valve, Fuel It Port Injection with JB4 integrated controller, Fuel It Stage 2 low pressure fuel pump, AR Catless downpipe w/ extra bung for AFR O2 sensor, fully catless exhaust with Borla front pipes w/ Vibrant resonators to Magnaflow muffler and custom Active Auto rear section from a 135 series, BMS intake, BMS OCC, Pure inlet pipe, VRSF TIC pipe, VRSF 7in intercooler with hard pipe, ER Chargepipe with 2 bungs, N20 TMAP sensor, AFE black power ram air scoops, Sprint Booster throttle controller, new eldor coils and NGK plugs

KW V1 coilover kit, M3 front strut tower bar kit, StrongFlex front lower control arm bushing(yellow) and new ball joints, WhiteLine rear subframe inserts, Sparta slotted brake rotors w/ Hawk 5.0 pads and sensors
Volk Racing G2 forged wheels, Gloss Black 19x8.5 and 19x9.5, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 225/40/19 and 255/35/19, Stock wheels are mint and have a square Michelin X-Ice snow setup

Invisihitch 2in hitch system, removable mount to hide hitch!(used for mtb rack)
Carbon Fiber front splitter, rear spoiler and headlight eyelids, Carbon Fiber M style mirror covers
Tinted taillights and yellow fog light film and rear trunk lid clear film, all bulbs upgraded, Avery Gloss black wrapped roof
Coding changes, BMW Performance shift knob, BMW Performance handbrake handle, BMW alcantara steering wheel center, BMW Performance pedals
NRW Anodized Red M3 style paddle shifters, ATI dual gauge pod steering wheel, Autometer mechanical boost gauge, AEM Air/Fuel gauge with 02 sensor
12inch Rockford Fostgate Punch powered subwoofer in hatch

Not everything is listed here, let’s setup a time to discuss further…

Attached Images

09-28-2021, 10:25 PM   #2
Seehorn12
Private
Rep
Drives: F31 Toyota FJ

This thing is sick!! Do you have any interior pics or videos of this thing?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2021, 09:07 AM   #3
mwtrogus
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seehorn12 View Post
This thing is sick!! Do you have any interior pics or videos of this thing?
Thanks! It is a great car, turns heads and really rips!
I have plenty of pictures, not much video right now... but a lot of requests just came in so I guess I will have to capture some vids!
PM me with a cell # and I can share pics or vids...
      10-14-2021, 05:15 PM   #4
Cabra
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: TBD

Still for sale ?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2021, 11:52 PM   #5
BMW BRAD
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep