F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > DIY|Get FSC tools & generator pack if you want to update your navigation map version
Extreme Powerhouse
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-09-2021, 06:52 AM   #3565
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazabi View Post
Driving around with a 2014 map...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazabi View Post
Dear mr. kretzu, i beg for east europe next
Sent!
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2021, 10:25 AM   #3566
prossa650
Registered
2
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW f10
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Portugal

iTrader: (0)

I've tried to download from my f10 the FSC code

I have tried to download 1b file with FSC code from my f10 CIC with no luck. I have USB stick formated to FAT32 and tried everything but i cant download file needed to FSC generator. Can you help me out? VIN is DU50605. Best regards.
Appreciate 1
      11-14-2021, 06:47 AM   #3567
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by prossa650 View Post
I have tried to download 1b file with FSC code from my f10 CIC with no luck. I have USB stick formated to FAT32 and tried everything but i cant download file needed to FSC generator. Can you help me out? VIN is DU50605. Best regards.
Activate your PM and send me a message with the request.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:20 PM   #3568
Peibol79
New Member
Peibol79's Avatar
2
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: F30 320D 2017
Join Date: Oct 2021
Location: Spain

iTrader: (0)

Good night Kretzu
Please, may you provide me with a FSC code generator package/link for 2017 BMW F31??
My map version is 101153.3.412 Road Map EUROPE Route 2016-2 , but i hope to upgrade soon to 2021 or 2022.

Many thanks

Last edited by Peibol79; 11-17-2021 at 03:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2021, 03:38 AM   #3569
mniz
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW 330e
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Mauritus

iTrader: (0)

Can you send me a link for the software. Thank you
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2021, 08:19 AM   #3570
th31
Registered
No_Country
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 430d xDrive 2016
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Kosovo

iTrader: (0)

Downloaded Road Map Europe EVO 2021-2 and 2021-3 maps, also the fsc tools. But I can't make it work to generate fsc file. Also Europe EVO maps are not in the list. Why's that?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2021, 05:34 PM   #3571
McGyv3r
Private
United_States
40
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: 1989 325i & 2014 335i
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW 335i  [0.00]
1989 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Could you send me a link?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2021, 01:21 AM   #3572
Gerriewl
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: 2018 F30 320D LCI
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Southern Africa maps

Hi @kretzu

could you possibly assist that I can update my maps?

Regards

Gerrie
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2021, 04:53 PM   #3573
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peibol79 View Post
Good night Kretzu
Please, may you provide me with a FSC code generator package/link for 2017 BMW F31??
My map version is 101153.3.412 Road Map EUROPE Route 2016-2 , but i hope to upgrade soon to 2021 or 2022.

Many thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mniz View Post
Can you send me a link for the software. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by th31 View Post
Downloaded Road Map Europe EVO 2021-2 and 2021-3 maps, also the fsc tools. But I can't make it work to generate fsc file. Also Europe EVO maps are not in the list. Why's that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGyv3r View Post
Could you send me a link?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerriewl View Post
Hi @kretzu

could you possibly assist that I can update my maps?

Regards

Gerrie
@Gerriewl - activate your PM and send me a message with the request.


PM's sent!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2021, 11:43 PM   #3574
Gerriewl
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: 2018 F30 320D LCI
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretzu View Post
@Gerriewl - activate your PM and send me a message with the request.


PM's sent!
Sitting with the 4 Post replies still to get upgraded account :-)
__________________
Stock standard 2018 F30 320D LCI
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2021, 10:41 AM   #3575
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerriewl View Post
Sitting with the 4 Post replies still to get upgraded account :-)
PM sent!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2021, 03:12 AM   #3576
fe7565
Second Lieutenant
United_States
39
Rep
222
Posts

Drives: 2012 BMW 328i
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

I am looking for the latest NEXT map for the United States. Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2021, 12:05 PM   #3577
GAConways
Registered
GAConways's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 2015 F34 N55 xDrive
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (0)

Good evening Kretzu,
Could you send me a link for a FSC code generator package for a 2017 G30 (NBT EVO)?
Thanks for your willingness to help everyone.
Regards,
JS Conway
__________________
2015 335i xDrive GT / 2016 X3 xDrive28i
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2021, 04:27 PM   #3578
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fe7565 View Post
I am looking for the latest NEXT map for the United States. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAConways View Post
Good evening Kretzu,
Could you send me a link for a FSC code generator package for a 2017 G30 (NBT EVO)?
Thanks for your willingness to help everyone.
Regards,
JS Conway
PM's sent!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2021, 12:38 PM   #3579
EstorilBlueZ
New Member
United Kingdom
3
Rep
15
Posts

Drives: F15 X5, Z3m, Cayman & 928S
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Derbyshire UK

iTrader: (0)

Hi Kretzu
I've got an F15 that I've upgraded with an ID4 NBT EVO but, not surprisingly, the Navi doesn't work as there's no FSC. Is this something that your software can help with or is it just for upgrading? If it helps, the last part of my VIN is 0G61612
Many thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2021, 05:50 PM   #3580
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstorilBlueZ View Post
Hi Kretzu
I've got an F15 that I've upgraded with an ID4 NBT EVO but, not surprisingly, the Navi doesn't work as there's no FSC. Is this something that your software can help with or is it just for upgrading? If it helps, the last part of my VIN is 0G61612
Many thanks!
PM sent!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2021, 07:29 AM   #3581
gj107
Registered
United_States
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 328i
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Kretzu, Can you send me the package link? Thank you in advance for helping everyone out with this!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2021, 02:41 PM   #3582
sisu
New Member
8
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: BMW 118
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: DK

iTrader: (0)

Could you please send me a link for a FSC code generator package for a 2017 F22 (NBT EVO)? thanks
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2021, 12:29 PM   #3583
superyuby
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW F36
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: Spain

iTrader: (0)

Hi Kretzu!
Could you please PM me with the link? Will it work with NBT ID4 maps?
Thank you so much in advace for your help! I appreciate it.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2021, 03:49 AM   #3584
sebin90
New Member
2
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: F32&F06
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Poland

iTrader: (0)

Hi, I have BMW 430D 2015 year. I have NBT EVO and jaeger's software can't generate FSC code for NBT Evo. I managed to downloaded FSC file with E-Sys but no luck with decode. Last 7 digits of VIN is K28981. I would like to update navi to Europe EVO 2021-3. FSC file is attached.

Should I buy FSC code from eBay? Or can someone help me with issue?
Attached Files
File Type: zip BMW VIN K289811.fsc.zip (848 Bytes, 12 views)
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2021, 03:32 PM   #3585
bmwdecent
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: BMW f34
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Belarus

iTrader: (0)

Merry Christmas, Gentlemen
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2021, 04:22 PM   #3586
kretzu
King ♕
kretzu's Avatar
Romania
1661
Rep
1,858
Posts

Drives: E87 120i
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Bucharest

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2004 BMW 120i  [0.00]
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gj107 View Post
Kretzu, Can you send me the package link? Thank you in advance for helping everyone out with this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sisu View Post
Could you please send me a link for a FSC code generator package for a 2017 F22 (NBT EVO)? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by superyuby View Post
Hi Kretzu!
Could you please PM me with the link? Will it work with NBT ID4 maps?
Thank you so much in advace for your help! I appreciate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebin90 View Post
Hi, I have BMW 430D 2015 year. I have NBT EVO and jaeger's software can't generate FSC code for NBT Evo. I managed to downloaded FSC file with E-Sys but no luck with decode. Last 7 digits of VIN is K28981. I would like to update navi to Europe EVO 2021-3. FSC file is attached.

Should I buy FSC code from eBay? Or can someone help me with issue?

PM's sent!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
1b file, 3 series coding, 3 series f30, 3 series f30 coding, 3 series f30 forum, 3 series forum, bmw fsc, de file, fsc generator, navigation update

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST