F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > B58 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Akrapovic downpipe paired w/ Akra exhaust -B58
Extreme Powerhouse

05-26-2021, 06:04 AM   #23
z3n0mal4
Private
Romania
Rep
Drives: 440xi GC

Skyhigh The firm is old, 1955. They seem legit from what i understand, but not at the level of Akrapovic nowadays i think.
Anyway, i talked to a Akrapovic dealer and I can order one with delivery in july.
Think will do it, just waiting for MPPSK first.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2021, 08:11 PM   #24
SimSimmaF30
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3n0mal4 View Post
Hope OP doesn't mind me hijacking the post, but i was wondering if anyone here went the Supersprint way for the DP.
I just ordered my MPPSK and i keep looking for the Akrapovic DP, but i can't find any on stock here in EU and it seems it will take a while to get one.
Supersprint i can get, it's more expensive (downside) than the Akra one, but it's available. They have two variants in 100 cells and 200 cells.
Any experience with this brand?
Not at all bro. This is how we all learn… I've hijacked so many poStings over the 10 years I've been on this site. People get over it if they have an issue. Lol
Appreciate 0