F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > TM gone, who's next?
proTUNING Freaks

05-26-2019, 01:34 PM   #133
agentorange
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328d

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodmordenLad View Post
Seamus Milne is the guy behind Corbyn, his puppet master. A right c**t
Shows how long ago I left the UK, this prick wasn't on my radar at all. Having read more about him I have decided that if I find him lost out in the desert, I will not deprive the coyotes and turkey vultures of a meal, if they can choke down something that vile.
Appreciate 1
      06-03-2019, 09:39 AM   #134
DB118D
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 118d Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966-TR4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB118D View Post
because he absolutely despises the SNP
So did I. Still do to some extent, but Scotland is looking pretty f*cking progressive just now compared to this sh*tshow.

The morning after the Brexit referendum, the first thing I said to my wife was that the idiots had made Scottish independence inevitable. Thanks very much Cameron, you tit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966-TR4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB118D View Post
because he absolutely despises the SNP
So did I. Still do to some extent, but Scotland is looking pretty f*cking progressive just now compared to this sh*tshow.

The morning after the Brexit referendum, the first thing I said to my wife was that the idiots had made Scottish independence inevitable. Thanks very much Cameron, you tit.
It's all very well seeming progressive when you have the safety net of being able to spend other people's money at will.

The SNP couldn't run a bath. Their record is appalling and so long as they can say it's 0.0000000001% better than England they're happy.
Appreciate 1
Wills28656.00