F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Trusted Badge Set
proTUNING Freaks

04-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
Arabaci Noyan
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 320i ED Luxury SOLD

Trusted Badge Set

I'm planning to plasti dip my wheels front grill and front whiskers and model number any advice will be appreciated

and I think if I replace the badges and wheels caps to white/grey/grey carbon-Black/black carbon bmw badges ??? "E-bay only"

also anyone know how to remove all old badges front-rear-wheelcaps-steering wheel aaand diameters of front rear badges?
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
anelson524
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 AY F80

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 Audi SQ5  [0.00]
For the grilles it would be easiest to just remove them and plastidip as opposed to covering the back with news paper. Just be careful on re-installation.

The badges are very easy I did mine a week or so ago. I just masked off a square section around my emblems let it dry and it peeled right off and left the dip on the badge.

Wheels can be done fairly easy while left on the car. Just use trash bags to slide inside the wheels and cover all the brakes components. Just be sure to not over do it. Multiple light coats is the way to go. Just make sure they are clean beforehand.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #3
rconti
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5 3.5d, Clownshoe, Tesla 3

Will plasti-dip hold up to the heat the wheels see?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #4
Arabaci Noyan
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 320i ED Luxury SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by anelson524 View Post
For the grilles it would be easiest to just remove them and plastidip as opposed to covering the back with news paper. Just be careful on re-installation.

The badges are very easy I did mine a week or so ago. I just masked off a square section around my emblems let it dry and it peeled right off and left the dip on the badge.

Wheels can be done fairly easy while left on the car. Just use trash bags to slide inside the wheels and cover all the brakes components. Just be sure to not over do it. Multiple light coats is the way to go. Just make sure they are clean beforehand.
appreciate it.

Heat wont be an issue I m speaking behalf of whom made this and used it for a quite time
Appreciate 0