F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > BMW Ultimate Driving Experience Autocross Denver OCT 2-4
GetBMWParts

09-25-2020, 03:01 PM   #1
Horn High Aces
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440xi GC

BMW Ultimate Driving Experience Autocross Denver OCT 2-4

I just signed up for the BMW Ultimate Driving Experience Autocross event next weekend at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, CO. Anyone else signed up or done one of these in the past? I assume it's free since they didn't ask for a CC number, so I figured why not!

From my confirmation email:

Thank you. Your spot is officially reserved at BMW’s Ultimate Driving Experience.

Get ready to experience the full power of BMW as you take on new challenges with the BMW M235i xDrive Gran Coupe and M340i Sedan. You will learn valuable lessons from BMW Professional Driving Instructors, all culminating in one of the most memorable experiences you’ll ever have.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2020, 04:57 PM   #2
Horn High Aces
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440xi GC

Due to the overwhelming response on here, I found it necessary to provide an update.

Overall it was meh, but I guess you get what you pay for. I only spent about 5 minutes driving and the "instruction" was basically non-existent. They really pushed their paid driving schools and offered a 20% discount so it would be worth going if you plan to register for one of those.

They did have a few nice vehicles available for a test drive on the street, but I didn't feel like standing in line for that after spending 1.5 hours to drive for 5 minutes.
Appreciate 1
triax37130.00