F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Need tracking help!!!
Studio RSR

11-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
nano10
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3

Need tracking help!!!

I have been trying to find out when my car is going to get here as it effects when i will let go of my current car. I need to move my car now but don't want to do it too soon. I have been asking CA about delivery info and he seems to not know.

I am coming for South Africa and according to BMW website my car status changed to "en route to US" on 10/10. I am hoping middle to late November to see it but am not sure. I don't know how to find the shipping company that's shipping it our anything, PLEASE HELP!!!

Vin: WBA3A9G56DNP36057

Thanks
      11-04-2012, 05:29 PM   #2
BavarianFanatic
Too much is never enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Many

Press the CA to try harder. If he can't get it done, go to the sales manager. I think at best they'll be able to give you a date range. If you're asking for a specific date, you'll be disappointed.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
nano10
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianFanatic View Post
Press the CA to try harder. If he can't get it done, go to the sales manager. I think at best they'll be able to give you a date range. If you're asking for a specific date, you'll be disappointed.
I dont need an exact date, i have seen some people on here find set arrival dates from tracking on W&W shipping website i have tried this and had no luck. i followed all the steps and used the links in the official tracking thread
      11-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano10 View Post
I dont need an exact date, i have seen some people on here find set arrival dates from tracking on W&W shipping website i have tried this and had no luck. i followed all the steps and used the links in the official tracking thread
Ask your CA to run a Vehicle Inquiry Status report and send it to you. It will indicate if your car has been loaded onto a ship yet, and if so the name of the ship. You will then be able to track the ship using the information in the official tracking thread. As another poster stated, if your CA doesn't get back to you within a reasonable timeframe (maybe 2 days) go to his sales manager.
Appreciate 0