F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > BMW F30 3 Series Coding DIY - Code Auto Start Stop, DVD, Folding Mirrors, Etc.
ARMA SPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-13-2020, 08:35 PM   #15643
macman_lahti
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: BMW F30
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Fin

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
Extremely fast, huge thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2020, 01:27 AM   #15644
Freedom24
New Member
0
Rep
6
Posts

Drives: F30 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Bulgaria

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
Install this:
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
Many thanks again, shawnsheridan!

Last edited by Freedom24; 11-14-2020 at 02:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #15645
CaptainLockdown
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 320i Luxury F30
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Auckland

iTrader: (0)

Hi. For BMW 320i F30 2013 from Japan is there any links on how to convert Japanese to English (links to threads only please). Found some mixed info but I'm not sure.

Same comes to converting the Radio from Japanese to NZ frequencies. Links to the right threads with the exact info if possible? I don't need to code anything fancy, just radio

Also, any info on GPS conversion and maps update/replacement from Japanese to New Zealand would helpful as well. PM to corresponding links would greatly appreciated.
There's people in New Zealand who offered to make it happen for $500 but then I found this forum and turns out it can be done a bit cheaper if not free

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 10:52 AM   #15646
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLockdown View Post
Hi. For BMW 320i F30 2013 from Japan is there any links on how to convert Japanese to English (links to threads only please). Found some mixed info but I'm not sure.

Same comes to converting the Radio from Japanese to NZ frequencies. Links to the right threads with the exact info if possible? I don't need to code anything fancy, just radio

Also, any info on GPS conversion and maps update/replacement from Japanese to New Zealand would helpful as well. PM to corresponding links would greatly appreciated.
There's people in New Zealand who offered to make it happen for $500 but then I found this forum and turns out it can be done a bit cheaper if not free

Thank you.
What Head Unit? CIC or NBT?
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 11:16 AM   #15647
CaptainLockdown
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 320i Luxury F30
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Auckland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
What Head Unit? CIC or NBT?
Wow that was fast.
First of all, I'm new to this It's my first BMW ever.
Second, the car is still in transit. When it arrives, how do I check that?
It's a 320i 2013 Luxury. The report says it's DBA-3B20 chassis. Is it enough to identify that or I need to have an access to the unit?
Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 11:18 AM   #15648
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainLockdown View Post
Wow that was fast.
First of all, I'm new to this It's my first BMW ever.
Second, the car is still in transit. When it arrives, how do I check that?
It's a 320i 2013 Luxury. The report says it's DBA-3B20 chassis. Is it enough to identify that or I need to have an access to the unit?
Thank you.
PM me the short VIN (last 7).
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2020, 11:27 AM   #15649
CaptainLockdown
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: BMW 320i Luxury F30
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Auckland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM me the short VIN (last 7).
Thanks. Just PMed you.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2020, 12:50 AM   #15650
GTgenie
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: BMW 116i (f20)
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

Unhappy F20 Radio/GPS coding

Hi All

First time member but long time BMW owner. (97' e39 540i, 99' e39 540i MS 6MT, 11' 530D GT, 14' 116i).

I am hoping someone can help me. We bought my wife a 2014 F20 116i few months ago. It is a Jap import with a NBT system.

I have installed Ista D and Ista P only to realize I have the wrong cable.

I have now bought an ENET cable for use with ESYS. Wanting to update Radio frequency and GPS to New Zealand (or Australia) region.

I have tried to get ESYS software installed and working multiple times but keep hitting problems with working software missing files or wont unpack.

Short VIN: VZ04254

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated especially on links or help on:

- Esys Setup
- ESys Launcher
- PSdZData (full or light if that will fix the radio/GPS).
- Command confirmation: In Head Unit, FSL Code RADIO_COUNTRY = ece and FM_DEEMPHASIS =50us.
- Do I need a token generator?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2020, 11:43 AM   #15651
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTgenie View Post
Hi All

First time member but long time BMW owner. (97' e39 540i, 99' e39 540i MS 6MT, 11' 530D GT, 14' 116i).

I am hoping someone can help me. We bought my wife a 2014 F20 116i few months ago. It is a Jap import with a NBT system.

I have installed Ista D and Ista P only to realize I have the wrong cable.

I have now bought an ENET cable for use with ESYS. Wanting to update Radio frequency and GPS to New Zealand (or Australia) region.

I have tried to get ESYS software installed and working multiple times but keep hitting problems with working software missing files or wont unpack.

Short VIN: VZ04254

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated especially on links or help on:

- Esys Setup
- ESys Launcher
- PSdZData (full or light if that will fix the radio/GPS).
- Command confirmation: In Head Unit, FSL Code RADIO_COUNTRY = ece and FM_DEEMPHASIS =50us.
- Do I need a token generator?

Thanks in advance!
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2020, 05:13 AM   #15652
GTgenie
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: BMW 116i (f20)
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: New Zealand

iTrader: (0)

F20 Radio/GPS coding

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
PM sent.
Thanks for the speedy response

while waiting I had connected using E-Sys 3.30.1 + E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator. it allowed me to read FA + SVT Actual. with v.63.3_PSdZData_Lite. However when attempting to edit CAFD data (code FDL) it would show as yellow text and give the error "No EST file chosen. Error C155".

I will try your links provided and see if it is better.

Many thanks shawnsheridan.
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2020, 10:59 AM   #15653
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTgenie View Post
Thanks for the speedy response

while waiting I had connected using E-Sys 3.30.1 + E-Sys Launcher PRO v2.8.1 + Token Generator. it allowed me to read FA + SVT Actual. with v.63.3_PSdZData_Lite. However when attempting to edit CAFD data (code FDL) it would show as yellow text and give the error "No EST file chosen. Error C155".

I will try your links provided and see if it is better.

Many thanks shawnsheridan.
Launcher PREMIUM 2.8.1 has an expired .EST Token. Use Launcher PRO 2.8.2 provided.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2020, 04:05 PM   #15654
Blind_Spark
Registered
United Kingdom
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: F87 M2C
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Bedford UK

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
would it be possible to get a link to the software pretty please?
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2020, 04:12 PM   #15655
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Spark View Post
would it be possible to get a link to the software pretty please?
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2020, 05:44 PM   #15656
xxxtef
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: X3 G01
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: France

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,
could you please send me a link for the latest materials?
I would like to code my new X3 G01
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2020, 06:17 PM   #15657
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxtef View Post
Hi Shawn,
could you please send me a link for the latest materials?
I would like to code my new X3 G01
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2020, 10:47 PM   #15658
Yumbim
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: F30 320I
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Asia

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,

How's day?
Can I have a link for latest e-sys and psdz for f30?

Thanks in advance..
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2020, 02:30 AM   #15659
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumbim View Post
Hi Shawn,

How's day?
Can I have a link for latest e-sys and psdz for f30?

Thanks in advance..
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2020, 10:46 AM   #15660
colin.t.chiang
Enlisted Member
Australia
0
Rep
33
Posts

Drives: 2016 330e
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Perth, AU

iTrader: (0)

Hi Shawn,

Can you please send me the links for the latest software and data files please? My 2015 F30 320d and 2016 F30 330e are getting software updates this week.

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2020, 10:48 AM   #15661
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin.t.chiang View Post
Hi Shawn,

Can you please send me the links for the latest software and data files please? My 2015 F30 320d and 2016 F30 330e are getting software updates this week.

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

Cheers.
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #15662
iAlexander
Private
9
Rep
55
Posts

Drives: 320i
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

@shawnsheridan Please send E-Sys link. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2020, 11:25 AM   #15663
shawnsheridan
General
shawnsheridan's Avatar
United_States
4776
Rep
25,501
Posts

Drives: 2016 650i GC M-Sport
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAlexander View Post
@shawnsheridan Please send E-Sys link. Thanks!
PM sent.
__________________

2016 650i GC M-Sport w/ 20" 373M Wheels; Alpine White; Individual Opal White Full Merino Leather; Gray Poplar Wood Trim
Anthracite Alcantara Headliner; Ceramic Controls; Executive Package w/ B&O Sound System; Integral Active Steering, etc.
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #15664
THE_AVIATOR
Private
THE_AVIATOR's Avatar
Egypt
9
Rep
97
Posts

Drives: F30 320i LCI M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Egypt

iTrader: (0)

Looking for the links as well please.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
3 series coding, 3 series f30, 3 series f30 coding, 3 series f30 forum, 3 series forum, 3-series forum, 5 series f10 coding, ass, ass disable, auto start stop, auto start stop disable, bmw 3 series coding, bmw 3 series f30, bmw 3 series forum, bmw 3-series f30, bmw 3-series forum, bmw 5 series coding, bmw auto start stop disable, bmw auto start stop disabling, bmw coding, bmw coding directions, bmw coding diy, bmw coding instructions, bmw diy, bmw diy forum, bmw f10 coding, bmw f30, bmw f30 3 series, bmw f30 3-series, bmw f30 coding, bmw f30 forum, coding 3 series, coding f30, coding f30 3 series, disable ass, disable auto start stop, disable bmw auto start stop, disabling auto start stop, disabling bmw auto start stop, f10 5 series coding, f10 coding, f30 3 series, f30 3 series coding, f30 3 series forum, f30 3-series, f30 3-series forum, f30 coding, f30 forum, f30 forums

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.




f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST