F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > 2017 BMW 340ix M sport + MPPSK
Extreme Powerhouse

10-20-2023, 09:26 PM   #1
cyuan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 340ix, BMW e39 540i

2017 BMW 340ix M sport + MPPSK

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my 2017 BMW 340ix that I've owned for the last 3 years!

Link to gdrive with photos: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

The main points:

- M performance power and sound kit (cat back exhaust + tune)
- Automatic, Alpine white on black leather
- Factory M sport and cold weather package
- 2nd owner -- bought certified used with ~40k miles and put on the remaining ~30k
- Basic maintenance kept on schedule with Liqui Moly oil changes every ~6k miles, replaced Genuine BMW rear brake pads + rotors last year, and NGK spark plugs this year
- OEM set of 400m wheels mounted with factory pirelli A/S run flats (~8/32nd tread)
- Summer set of 18x9 ET30 Apex Arc-8s mounted with 245/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4s (~6/32 tread)
- Koni special active + Eibach pro-kit suspension installed but factory suspension included
- Misc parts: removable suede steering wheel wrap (clean leather underneath, no adhesives used), Thule aeroblade roof rack, spare M-style black mirror caps, M performance carbon fiber trunk lid spoiler

The blurb:

I love my F30 but having purchased a daily SUV I'm now looking to get something more driver focused (RWD + manual). This 340 has truly been a perfect swiss army knife car through blizzards, road trips, and a few autocross days. And so yes, the car has been driven but as a car enthusiast I have also taken care of it carefully during my very reliable 3 years of ownership. I've had no issues with the car at all and have never tuned / modified the powertrain -- never felt it needed it, especially after the dealer-installed MPPSK. So overall a really clean 340ix IMO that's been owned by a car enthusiast who cares about maintenance but largely kept things stock. Open to all questions and want to be as transparent of a seller as possible but will be pretty defensive to tire kickers -- I've set the price based on other 340's on FB and CarGurus, Cars.com, etc… so if you're interested but feel the price is unfair then send me some example competitor listings and I'm happy to discuss!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-20-2023, 09:31 PM   #2
cyuan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 340ix, BMW e39 540i

Sorry folks, this is a duplicate thread but the one with a price is the correct one! Mods feel free to delete this one -- didn't know I wouldn't be able to delete myself!
Appreciate 0