F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin > F36 Driver Side Front Window Replacement
ARMA SPEED

03-14-2024, 03:13 PM   #1
fdurty6
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i GC

F36 Driver Side Front Window Replacement

Backstory: Recently bought a 2017 440i GC. Upon purchase I agreed with the dealer to include window tint. After the windows were tinted I noticed a massive scratch (about 7 inches long) in the window. I can feel the scratch with my finger nail so it's too deep to get repaired. Since myself or the dealer are unsure if the scratch was there before hand and I bought an "as-is/no warranty" car, we agreed on the dealer covering the cost of the window but I would have to cover/find my own way of installation. (Mainly since the dealer is not a BMW dealer and they don't feel comfortable working on the car)

I haven't been able to find any instructions or videos online on removing/replacing front windows on F32/F36 cars. If anyone could guide me to some directions/tutorial or has experience replacing these windows, that would help me greatly.

I have also read that replacing the windows on the frameless doors can be a bit of a pain. If this is a job that I should not be taking on, does anyone know the cost of installing the window?
Appreciate 0