F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > New Member from Phoenix Area
ARMA SPEED

01-18-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
mbrewer566
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Cabrio F83 S55

New Member from Phoenix Area

Hello all. I'm an old timer, but new to the forum and new to BMW. Over the last 40+ years of driving, I've had vehicles from Ford, Dodge, Honda, Toyota, Mini, VW, Mitsubishi, Lexus, Lincoln.

I traded a 2015 Mustang GT for this 2013 335i (Convertible). My biggest regret was waiting 40 years to sample BMW. It is quite likely the most solid, most fun driver's car I have ever owned...and I hope to add to the stable (SUV when my wife tires of the Flex...), and maybe a convertible with the turbo 8 at some point. For now, I'm starting a fun journey.

Installed a K&N drop in filter (I'm not sold on CAI), and a JB4 tuner is due today! I want it faster than the Mustang.....
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2018, 09:14 AM   #2
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Congratulations and welcome. About once a month BMW North Scottsdale runs a coffee get together for BMW owners. The Roadrunner BMW CCA holds periodic events.

Unfortunately for me, I play golf every Saturday so I haven't been able to attend these events.

Your car looks like it will be a lot of fun to drive.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2018, 12:53 PM   #3
mbrewer566
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 Cabrio F83 S55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post
Congratulations and welcome. About once a month BMW North Scottsdale runs a coffee get together for BMW owners. The Roadrunner BMW CCA holds periodic events.

Unfortunately for me, I play golf every Saturday so I haven't been able to attend these events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveinArizona View Post

Thanks Steve, I'll check out the monthly coffee!
Appreciate 0