F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Atlanta, GA 328i F30 Part Out
proTUNING Freaks

04-29-2022, 04:59 PM   #1
VibesF30
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Atlanta, GA 328i F30 Part Out

Not sure if I’m posting in the right section but oh well I’m doing a part out on my car guys motor seized up everything’s gotta go. not selling the whole car. Motor is sold but full black interior is still there. $500 full exhaust muffler, catalytic converter, resonator. $800 79k mile auto ZF trans and $300 for all 4 stock 17 wheels and tires everything is still there don’t have time to pull anything myself for right now car is in Atlanta GA hmu on insta for parts I don’t really check the forums @Badjubies_
Need stuff gone asap doing super low prices just shoot me a offer
Here is a link to the fb post. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...80584333148412

Also got brand new custom order rwd 3 bolt BC extreme low coilovers with swift springs never got to put them on or even test fit before the car blew up lol I paid 1.6k for them selling for 1k lmkkkk will not ship.

Sadly some guy is trying to claim my own car is stolen! sucks I saved up for this car since I was 15 years old and put a ton of hard work in only for it to blow up on me I have proof of ownership sitting in my glovebox but I refuse to hand out my vin to sketchy buyers. Shell is not for sale as I still owe money on the car and not sure what I’m going to do about that but everything has to go! Car is sitting outside my parents apartments with my plate on it yea real stolen. 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️ You could of even just checked my instagram and seen I’ve owned this car for 2 years
Appreciate 0