F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > Alignment issues
ARMA SPEED

02-19-2024, 05:31 PM   #1
FastBoi68
Rep
Drives: BMW 430d Stage 1

Alignment issues

Hi all,

Car (430d 2016) was driving perfectly straight until I overdid it in the snow and hit the back left wheel (passenger side on my RHD car) against a kerb on a roundabout. Since then, the alignment has been off, with the car pulling to the left. I finally got around to inspecting it and found the rear toe arm was very slightly bent. After replacing it, the car began to pull to the right, so I took it in for an alignment. The garage didn't notice anything else damaged, but now the car is slightly pulling to the left again (and it's not due to road crown). Could this be an issue with the alignment, or could there be further damage to the suspension/components?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 10:33 PM   #2
LA430
Private
Rep
Drives: 430i

Camber will make your car pull. I would double check you front struts and see how they’re sitting in the knuckles. Should be pretty easy to see if you turn the wheels to lock on one side then look then do the other.

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1918533
Appreciate 0