F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > VRSF 5" FMIC Poor Fit
GetBMWParts
Closed Thread

12-30-2018, 10:08 AM   #67
F30dud
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 18 340 msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh_f30 View Post
Just change your handle to IH8VRSF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceedawg View Post
oh jeez! Say what you want but IK6SPEED makes valid points! Lots of complaints on documented issues.

Im waiting to see what happens when this new new catted dp of theirs comes out. Guaranteed no CELs we will see! Another promise coming right up.
agree, good points.

stop buying vrsf and don't deal with the headaches, there are better companies out there.
Appreciate 3
IK6SPEED4486.00
ceedawg467.50
      12-30-2018, 12:45 PM   #68
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicoeur View Post
Smh. Some of you should give the same energy towards BMW. It seems every iteration of their cars have issues. Things breaking, modules randomly stop working. Their dealerships overcharge for the simplest work, etc. Why does the charge pipe randomly explode?

Manufacturing will always be difficult, but that doesn't seem to compute for some of you. You instead waste energy berating vendors who provide better than OE parts without raping us with a BMW tax.

The most dramatic of facepalms.
Members here do NOT want to replace documented BMW OEM problems for Aftermarket BMW Issues. Except a few like you who's choice is apparently made on low price and hope.

Fool me once....

As for what Dealers charge, you don't worry about it if under warranty and go to an Independent after warranty.
Appreciate 2
      12-30-2018, 02:02 PM   #69
Logicoeur
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Quote:
Smh. Some of you should give the same energy towards BMW. It seems every iteration of their cars have issues. Things breaking, modules randomly stop working. Their dealerships overcharge for the simplest work, etc. Why does the charge pipe randomly explode?

Manufacturing will always be difficult, but that doesn't seem to compute for some of you. You instead waste energy berating vendors who provide better than OE parts without raping us with a BMW tax.

Members here do NOT want to replace documented BMW OEM problems for Aftermarket BMW Issues. Except a few like you who's choice is apparently made on low price and hope.

Fool me once....

As for what Dealers charge, you don't worry about it if under warranty and go to an Independent after warranty.
Are they really issues? Overspray isn't a functional issue but that's what I see complaints about. When they are functional issues I see VSRF and vendors take care of it. So again you are just wasting your breath with your self-proclaiming as the unofficial voice of VSRF customers. Do you not have a job? Family? Do you have a personal or monetary stake in their competitors? Why does normal manufacturing issues get your underwear in a bunch so consistently? There are much better things to complain about.

Don't expect any more responses from me.
F30 335iX | Remus Axleback | Fabspeed Catted DP | VRSF Comp IC | 18X9 ET35 19lb MT1 | 255/40/18 ECS | Ohlins RT Millway Street | Millway Control Arm Bushings | Turner Endlinks | TMH 75mm 14x1.5 Studs | BMW MPerf LSD | XDelete | Pipercross Filter | MHD Stg2 93
Appreciate 2
_Tony_12.50
      12-30-2018, 02:32 PM   #70
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fool me once....

Are they really issues? Overspray isn't a functional issue but that's what I see complaints about. When they are functional issues I see VSRF and vendors take care of it. So again you are just wasting your breath with your self-proclaiming as the unofficial voice of VSRF customers. Do you not have a job? Family? Do you have a personal or monetary stake in their competitors? Why does normal manufacturing issues get your underwear in a bunch so consistently? There are much better things to complain about.

Overspray?

Missing parts, non-fitment, missing shipments, no responses, issues taking 3+ months to resolve with OP.

Clearly you have not read the threads. Or even the first 4 pages of the thread you are responding to!

I am not in the automotive industry (or parts) in any way. Cars are my hobby.

Clearly "normal manufacturing issues" do not happen with the other brands. Your response indicate it should be accepted.

Clearly, you have not read most of the threads on VRSF prior to them being deleted (or this one from page 1) or many of your statements would be proven untrue.

I'd like to spend more time with my family by reading less bitching from buyers about their VRSF Experience.

So buyer beware.

Last edited by IK6SPEED; 12-30-2018 at 02:45 PM..
Appreciate 3
ceedawg467.50
sspade2464.50
      12-30-2018, 04:02 PM   #71
ceedawg
Major
Rep
Drives: 2k15 335i xdrive MSport 6spd

Quote:

REALLY DUDE!!!! Then this Vendor is just as bad as BMW then! VSRF had documented issues in the DSM/EVO world as well years past. Guess foreign cars and VSRF are all headaches! CMON bro! See the parts in my sig, NO ISSUES!! I spent money on quality parts.

Like I have heard on the radio”CONGRAtULATiONS! YOU PLAYED YOURSELF”
IK6SPEED4486.00
      12-30-2018, 04:37 PM   #72
jh_f30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sportline Auto RWD

The issue for me isn't giving a heads up to potential customers. I'm all for saying something like, "hey, there have been some issues with some customers' experience with VRSF. Just make sure you do your due diligence in researching."

The part that gets tiresome for me, and apparently I'm not the only one, is when people (won't name names, but at this point, everyone knows who) make it a point to bash on a company/vendor almost EVERY TIME they're mentioned. It starts to feel a little...idk...broken record-like. At this point, I'm sure everyone is well aware that you're not a fan, and by all means, sharing your personal experiences are valued and appreciated. But when it seems like every other post is "VRSF is sh*t. don't buy that garbage. they're worthless. blah blah blah," the message goes from helpful to annoying and the consistency of it does make people wonder why you have such a deep-seated vendetta that seems more personal than anything.

I appreciate peoples' input, particularly from their own experiences. I learn stuff on here regularly from people trying to be helpful to the community, and in turn, I try not to cross the line into becoming a troll with input and advice I give.
Logicoeur989.50
_Tony_12.50
      12-30-2018, 05:25 PM   #73
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
I find that the majority of people who are VRSF "haters" have never purchased a product from us nor have they had first hand experience with our products.

All that hate spewed from a couple members were due to a couple screws missing from a customer's order. It was a simple mistake that was overlooked when a few units were packed but members like ceedawg and IK6SPEED make it a point to over dramatize these issues in an effort to diminish our brand.

If you ask any major vendor on this platform they'll tell your VRSF offers the most popular FMIC, chargepipe and downpipe options available. We outsell most brands which is why you're more likely to see a thread pop up. Any time we're made aware of an issue we make it our top priority to resolve said problem.

Please let it be known that we're committed to offering the best quality products and customer service without sacrificing quality. We've always offered reasonably priced products without the "BMW tax" and that tends to ruffle the feathers of some people here who may have overpaid for their parts or who may be posting as aliases to promote their brand while diminishing ours. We have thousands of positive reviews across half a dozen platforms that will back our testament to quality and customer service.

We've had a record year in terms of sales revenue and quantity for the F chassis market, we've just finished relocating to a warehouse that's double the size of our previous facility and we've hired 3 new employees to help manage our growth. We're really looking forward to the release of both our new and revised F chassis parts in the next few weeks!

Last edited by Tiago@VRSF; 12-30-2018 at 11:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2018, 06:47 PM   #74
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh_f30 View Post
The issue for me isn't giving a heads up to potential customers. I'm all for saying something like, "hey, there have been some issues with some customers' experience with VRSF. Just make sure you do your due diligence in researching."

The part that gets tiresome for me, and apparently I'm not the only one, is when people (won't name names, but at this point, everyone knows who) make it a point to bash on a company/vendor almost EVERY TIME they're mentioned. It starts to feel a little...idk...broken record-like. At this point, I'm sure everyone is well aware that you're not a fan, and by all means, sharing your personal experiences are valued and appreciated. But when it seems like every other post is "VRSF is sh*t. don't buy that garbage. they're worthless. blah blah blah," the message goes from helpful to annoying and the consistency of it does make people wonder why you have such a deep-seated vendetta that seems more personal than anything.

I appreciate peoples' input, particularly from their own experiences. I learn stuff on here regularly from people trying to be helpful to the community, and in turn, I try not to cross the line into becoming a troll with input and advice I give.
In your own words, "you are a little tired" of my posts when VRSF is mentioned.

What you should say is you are tired of members posting about VRSF issues. Because my posts are in threads started by others ABOUT THEIR VRSF ISSUES.

We are BOTH tired of those threads.

WHY? Because if Buyers of VRSF had no ISSUES, there would be no threads for me to post in and translate to people not having issues with VRSF.

So the solution is entirely in VRSF hands.
Appreciate 2
      12-30-2018, 07:00 PM   #75
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
I find that the majority of people who are VRSF "haters" have never purchased a product from us nor have they had first hand experience with our products.
So? The people who are starting the threads are customers. I never purchased a Pinto either but know they catch on fire during a rear end collision.

Quote:
All that hate spewed from a couple members were due to a couple screws missing from a customer's order. It was a simple mistake that was overlooked when a few units were packed but members like ceedawg and IK6SPEED make it a point to over dramatize these issues in an effort to diminish our brand.
Wrong. Of course you rewrite history by deleting threads. There have been fitment issues, false claims (DPFIX), piss poor customer service and other issues.

Quote:
If you ask any major vendor on this platform they'll tell your VRSF offers the most popular FMIC, chargepipe and downpipe options available. We outsell most brands which is why you're more likely to see a thread pop up. Any time we're made aware of an issue we make it our top priority to resolve said problem.
Sure you are popular. Because you are the cheapest and people assume "It's just a pipe. I'll just save some bucks." Then reality comes in and they complain to you directly, cannot get an answer (read page 1 of this thread) and turn to the internet to complain.

Vendors continue to sell your, hrrrm, stuff, as they know that the cheapos will just buy from someone else if they do not sell you product.

Quote:
Please let it be known that we're committed to offering the best quality products and customer service without sacrificing quality. We've always offered reasonably priced products without the "BMW tax" and that tends to ruffle the feathers of some people here who may have overpaid for their parts or who may be posting as aliases to promote their brand while diminishing ours. We have thousands of positive reviews across half a dozen platforms that will back our testament to quality and customer service.
Yes, it's the boogie man doing this.

Again, these threads are not started by the haters. They are started by YOUR CUSTOMERS who had issues and had nowhere else to turn. Every thread you have acknowledged they were YOUR CUSTOMERS. Don't try to spin this that the "Russians" are out to get VRSF.

Quote:
We've had a record year in terms of sales volume and quantity for the F chassis market, we've just finished relocating to a warehouse that's double the size of our previous facility and we've hired 3 new employees to help manage our growth. We're really looking forward to the release of both our new and revised F chassis parts in the next few weeks!
Translation: A sucker is born every minute.

BTW: Sales Volume and Quantity is the same thing.
Appreciate 1
      12-30-2018, 08:39 PM   #76
perryo91
Captain
Uganda
Rep
Drives: 335

This is hilarious Some forum members got toooo much time on their hands
      12-30-2018, 10:02 PM   #77
ceedawg
Major
Rep

Quote:
So? The people who are starting the threads are customers. I never purchased a Pinto either but know they catch on fire during a rear end collision.

Wrong. Of course you rewrite history by deleting threads. There have been fitment issues, false claims (DPFIX), piss poor customer service and other issues.

Sure you are popular. Because you are the cheapest and people assume "It's just a pipe. I'll just save some bucks." Then reality comes in and they complain to you directly, cannot get an answer (read page 1 of this thread) and turn to the internet to complain.

Vendors continue to sell your, hrrrm, stuff, as they know that the cheapos will just buy from someone else if they do not sell you product.

Yes, it's the boogie man doing this.

Again, these threads are not started by the haters. They are started by YOUR CUSTOMERS who had issues and had nowhere else to turn. Every thread you have acknowledged they were YOUR CUSTOMERS. Don't try to spin this that the "Russians" are out to get VRSF.

Translation: A sucker is born every minute.

BTW: Sales Volume and Quantity is the same thing.
Well said!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
This is hilarious Some forum members got toooo much time on their hands
Look at the pot calling the kettle black

Last edited by ceedawg; 12-30-2018 at 10:07 PM..
Appreciate 2
IK6SPEED4486.00
      12-30-2018, 11:47 PM   #78
TheShadow
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M sport

I must say reading this thread while eating some bbq chicken was very entertaining.

I'm pretty sure IK6SPEED would love nothing more than for customers to be happy with their VRSF products. If there were no complaint threads u wouldnt see him posting about VRSF.
Appreciate 2
      12-31-2018, 12:01 AM   #79
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
We pride ourselves on our customer service and I don't know about the other vendors you folks (ceedawg & IK6SPEED) deal with, but the fact that we're providing after hours support should be evidence enough of our commitment to this platform. I don't see anyone else contributing on Sunday nights during the holidays. Rather than making unsubstantiated claims that you can't back with any factual evidence, why don't you show us another manufacturer that offers the same level of service?

For clarity sake, the screen shots below illustrate the amount of the effort both ceedawg & IK6SPEED have gone through to spread mis-information on this forum about VRSF products. Please keep in mind that these screen shots don't include the dozens of posts the mods have removed in the past due to these two violating the forum rules by continually spreading misinformation. Notice how they both continually post in the same threads? It seems you two have a lot of time on your hands and I want to take this opportunity to advertise that VRSF is currently hiring in case either of you are interested in channeling that negative energy into something constructive that will actually benefit the community.

IK6SPEED:

ceedawg

Last edited by Tiago@VRSF; 12-31-2018 at 12:13 AM..
Appreciate 1
_Tony_12.50
      12-31-2018, 12:50 AM   #80
_Tony_
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i

Quote:
We pride ourselves on our customer service and I don't know about the other vendors you folks (ceedawg & IK6SPEED) deal with, but the fact that we're providing after hours support should be evidence enough of our commitment to this platform. I don't see anyone else contributing on Sunday nights during the holidays. Rather than making unsubstantiated claims that you can't back with any factual evidence, why don't you show us another manufacturer that offers the same level of service?

For clarity sake, the screen shots below illustrate the amount of the effort both ceedawg & IK6SPEED have gone through to spread mis-information on this forum about VRSF products. Please keep in mind that these screen shots don't include the dozens of posts the mods have removed in the past due to these two violating the forum rules by continually spreading misinformation. Notice how they both continually post in the same threads? It seems you two have a lot of time on your hands and I want to take this opportunity to advertise that VRSF is currently hiring in case either of you are interested in channeling that negative energy into something constructive that will actually benefit the community.

IK6SPEED:

ceedawg

I just purchased a VRSF charge pipe. So far the interaction I have had with Tiago and VRSF customer service was top rate.

I look forward to installing it and being a happy customer. I will be sure to share my good experience.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2018, 07:16 AM   #81
ceedawg
Major
Rep

Quote:

For clarity sake, the screen shots below illustrate the amount of the effort both ceedawg & IK6SPEED have gone through to spread mis-information on this forum about VRSF products. Please keep in mind that these screen shots don't include the dozens of posts the mods have removed in the past due to these two violating the forum rules by continually spreading misinformation. Notice how they both continually post in the same threads? It seems you two have a lot of time on your hands and I want to take this opportunity to advertise that VRSF is currently hiring in case either of you are interested in channeling that negative energy into something constructive that will actually benefit the community

Folks just google “VRSF poor fitment” or VRSF fitment issues”it is all there. Documented there is no mis-information. I’m sure you went through a lot of trouble posting what offends you as critical about the QC of your products. Again the quality control of YOUR products! Nothing more nothing less. So be truthful and accept the criticism as I am pro community here as is Ik6SPEED. There are threads where he and I have had disagreements but we don’t take it personal. You are trying to make this personal.

I don’t have to type out a bunch of comments and snap shot them here. The facts are documented and live. GOOGLE it!!

You remind me of the guy in the Whitehouse #46! Everything is fake news! Yeah ok

Last edited by ceedawg; 12-31-2018 at 07:27 AM..
Appreciate 1
      12-31-2018, 08:33 AM   #82
rjd_F30
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i 6MT

I think this is getting worn out. There is more than enough information on this forum for buyers to make an educated decision themselves about whether they'll buy from VRSF or not. We're beating a dead horse here.
Closed Thread