F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Dealerships with complimentary pick up/drop off
proTUNING Freaks

08-25-2018, 03:48 PM   #1
duercos
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F36>F16>G30

Dealerships with complimentary pick up/drop off

I live in Brooklyn and always serviced my car at open road edison bmw. Lately, it's been hard to get an appointment with them for some reason. Does anybody know or use other locations who would do a pick up and drop off long distance? My local bmw dealer is not great at all) thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2018, 11:27 AM   #2
NormanConquest
That Libertarian Guy
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by duercos View Post
I live in Brooklyn and always serviced my car at open road edison bmw. Lately, it's been hard to get an appointment with them for some reason. Does anybody know or use other locations who would do a pick up and drop off long distance? My local bmw dealer is not great at all) thanks in advance
Yea, I use open road as well and they been getting more traffic then normal as of late.
Appreciate 1
duercos201.00
      09-04-2018, 09:01 PM   #3
ProperBimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: 15 X5, 14 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by duercos View Post
All of them have it if you're there for service, if they tell you they don't then choose another dealer. Open Road sucks, freehold bmw is good, even Princeton bmw held me down when I lived in NJ.

I just did 9k in damage to my wife's X1 yesterday on an unmarked road construction transition (5inch change in road) bmw sos to the dealer yesterday, loaner x2 today and they didn't even have to do it considering my insurance is going after the paving company. New Country BMW Hartford CT. Never ever haven't had a loaner with service, even literally same day drop off for emerergencys.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2018, 09:14 AM   #4
FastF30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i xdrive Msport Mbrake

Garage List
BMW Bayside service center... couldn't say enough good things about them... bolt on friendly... just call to make an appointment and tell them at that time you need a loaner and more than likely you'll get one... It's a busy dealership but they took good care of me...

P.s. go later in the day 3:00ish....when you get there and they say don't have any loaners at that particular time for they are waiting for people to return them for that day .... just say I just drove a long way and I'll just sit and wait for one... Worked every time for me... wait time was around 20-30minutes
Appreciate 0