F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Gauge Cluster Coding Help 10+ Error Codes
proTUNING Freaks

05-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #1
whydillon
Rep
Drives: 15' 435ix M Perf

Gauge Cluster Coding Help 10+ Error Codes

Hello,

I recently purchased a BMW M3/M4 Guage Cluster for my 2015 435i and I installed it and it fits perfectly and I got everything setup and coded but I'm having one problem that the coder was not able to fix

Basically when I put my car in "DRIVE" the "D" that is supposed to pop up on my cluster doesn't pop up and it says "Transmission Malfunction" but it I put it in M1 or M2 the labels will pop up and the errors go away same for "REVERSE" "NEUTRAL" and "PARK" every gear works fine but "DRIVE" it's because on an M4 when you're in DRIVE it displays differently on the gauge cluster

(Just to be clear, I DO NOT have any actual transmission faults, my transmission is healthy and in great working condition)

The Cluster is also NOT Virginized, does anyone have instructions how to do this? Or do you know where I can go to do this?

Also ever since Installing the cluster I got a ton of codes, here are the codes I'm getting

CODES

E0E07 No description available

Rear Camera (TRSVC)
CAAC01 K-CAN ID 330H (Mileage / Range) Default error, this is not a TRSVC ECU error

LMV_FR
CF5488 No description available

Climate Control (IHKA3)
801237 Rear window heating:Reduction of heat output due to power management.

Dash Cluster (KOMBI)
E12C10 EGS GKG interface (Data display power train, ox3FD): Signal Invalid
B7F664 Instrument Cluster: Matching of vehicle identification number faulty
B7F668 instrument cluster: System time has been reset

Integrated Chassis Management (ICM)
D014F6 Signal error (Mileage / Range, ID: KILOMETERSTAND) - Invalid

iDrive (ZBE3)
E2EC08 Signal (0x330) invalid received: Distance_milometer

Front Electronics (FEM_BODY)
8040A9 Start-stop button SST: malfunction (oblique pressure)

ENGINE (DME)
1B9508 Engine switch-off time, plausibility: Time to short in correlation to engine-coolant cooling

(I also get this code shown below sometimes, I clear these codes everytime they pop up and they come back within a few days or so obviously lol)

1B9A02 Engine switch-off time, timer, dashboard timer DME, Comparison: Value of dashboard timer too low during coastdown

If someone can help me resolve all of these issues that would be amazing, or at least put me on the right track!
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #2
whydillon
Rep
Drives: 15' 435ix M Perf

still looking
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2020, 06:21 AM   #3
Rick4345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 WRX World Rally Blue

Garage List
You need to get the cluster virginized and start all over.

Your cluster still thinks it's in the other car. They are VIN specific.

I'm guessing the transmission errors stem from you having a sport automatic and the donor car having a DCT. Two different animals.

There are programs that can clear the eeprom. They're probably not cheap or easy to find. Look on the forum and I'm sure you can find someone to do that part for you. I believe that you will have to send it in. Not sure though.