F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > [Lease Transfer] - 2018 M3 6MT - 1 of 2 - Individual Hera Mica Blue - $826/mo
Studio RSR

03-01-2019, 05:21 AM   #1
smithf80
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
[Lease Transfer] - 2018 M3 6MT - 1 of 2 - Individual Hera Mica Blue - $826/mo

Hey everyone,

I made the deal for this car back in November of 2017 when the incentives and rates were very good, and then waited 6 months for the arrival of this vehicle. It is 1 of 2 in the US in this exterior color, and 1 of 1 for the interior/exterior combo.

Before you get sticker shock over the $938/mo payment, please note that that includes NYS Tax and a Wheel and Tire plan (I need to confirm if I can transfer this tomorrow).

MSRP: 81,045
Monthly: $938
NYS Taxes, Fees, and a Wheel and Tire Protection Plan are all rolled into this payment. I paid 1st and DMV to pick up.
About 27 months left (will update with actual lease end date tomorrow), about 6k miles on the car now.
$3,000 in incentives (2.5k + 500 for paying the transfer fee) will get you to $826, This incentive ONLY fully applies if you take the car in STOCK form with no cosmetic modifications.

Spec:
Individual Hera Mica Blue on Cohiba Brown Extended Merino Leather
Executive Package
Driving Assistance Package
19" 437M Silver Wheels
6 Speed Manual

This car does NOT have the competition package. I’ve driven M3’s with and without it, and I really don’t think the difference justifies 5k in cost. The comp lacks lumbar support, which I want in a daily driver. A standard M3 can also easily and safely be tuned to be much faster than the small HP bump you get in the comp pack if desired.

If the wheel and tire plan does not transfer, then I will refund the new owner the prorated remaining cost.

The car has some light cosmetic modifications that I would describe as OEM+. We can talk about incentives in the form of either you keeping the parts, or me giving you cash but returning the vehicle to stock or a combination of the two. This car is also FULLY wrapped in SunTek PPF, which is a tremendous value for someone who might be looking to purchase this car at the end of the lease. A full car PPF job easily can run 5k+. The car is also fully ceramic coated on all surfaces and has a 35% tint. I have two sets of wheels, the stock 19’s which have nearly new Michelin PSS on them, and OEM 18" M3 wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak’s. You can opt to purchase the winter set, otherwise, you will receive the car on its OEM wheels.

This is a true enthusiasts car, and I would really like to see it go to a new home with an owner that will take great care of it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I’ll reply promptly. Will happily send more pics to interested takers. I’m willing to work with anyone whose seriously interested, as stated, and at the time I got this car, it was a great deal at 8% off and then 4.5k in incentives past that discount.