F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Coding Reverting
Studio RSR

05-02-2018, 11:26 PM   #1
Plutonium0587
Rep
Drives: 2016 F30 LCI

Coding Reverting

Hey everyone,

So I have been trying to get easy entry/exit coded on my 2016 f30. I am pretty sure I am coding the values correct, but the main problem is that after I save and code, I can go back and read SM again and the values will be back to default. No other module does this. I recoded some other things just for fun to test and they all worked just fine on other ecus.. I can't figure out what is wrong with SM?
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2020, 10:42 PM   #2
Savedamanualse90
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6spd n52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Hey everyone,

So I have been trying to get easy entry/exit coded on my 2016 f30. I am pretty sure I am coding the values correct, but the main problem is that after I save and code, I can go back and read SM again and the values will be back to default. No other module does this. I recoded some other things just for fun to test and they all worked just fine on other ecus.. I can't figure out what is wrong with SM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonium0587 View Post
Hey everyone,

Did you ver figure this out?
Appreciate 0