F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > UK Reccommendations: Android Head unit and Audio System
proTUNING Freaks

09-18-2020, 06:07 AM   #1
Kingo206
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 Series (F20)

UK Reccommendations: Android Head unit and Audio System

Hi guys,

My first post of many - I'm mainly part of the bimmerpost discords, so find me there whenever man!

As I bombarded the guys on the discord group with questions, Reccommendations etc - I felt compelled to share some stuff with you guys.

Android Audio Head unit - Bayern Mods:
These guys Arthur and Denis, a good providers of Android 10 head units in the UK although their price is slightly bit higher than purchasing from AliExpress, it's certainly more competitive than companies like DroidUK. Also as they are based in the UK, you get that confidence of high customer support and warranty.

I had a problem in which they resolved there and then!

Audio System Upgrade - Allwoods Audio
If you need audio parts for your car these are the guys to get in contact with, have a discussion with him he will see how he can help you, what you need and don't need.

The guy that works there, Horst, is honest and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to audio upgrades, I cannot reccomend him enough. He even introduced me to a guy who could help me out with installations.

I eventually purchased the Match sound system components.

I assume they only supply the UK however, they could ship within Europe and internationally...

Last edited by Kingo206; 09-18-2020 at 06:36 AM..
Appreciate 0