F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Car withdrawal symptoms
Extreme Powerhouse

07-18-2014, 04:03 PM   #23
SilverFox335D
Private
Rep
Drives: F31 335D X Drive M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Lol just a little, so any news on your loss?

Insurance company said anything?

Did you tell your insurance that BMW could save them money and say where car was ?
Nothing.
Told Aviva. Met with disinterest sadly. As I have noted. I don't really think they care. Any cost goes on next years premiums (for everyone).
The boys in blue can't quite grasp what I mean when I tell them BMW know where it is. They can't even grasp the principle of phoning the Detective who's name and number I gave them, who is dealing with this issue as part of an ACPO initiative.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 04:12 PM   #24
F30AM
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport sDrive

None of these turds give a shit. They think, rich bastard, drives BMW, he's insured, he'll be fine. They are not interested.

Now if you showed that this incident, stressed you, affected you psychologically, you needed support, you were terrified of leaving the house in case it got burgled, laid on the jam plus the Devon double cream on the scone, then you might get somewhere. You have to be a hysterical tart to get somewhere in this world.

Sorry to say this but you are fucked and there is nothing you can do about it. It really pisses me off that you have to be in this situation. I really feel for you big time.

Bastards, who stole you car and I feel the same about BMW and the Law. I would sue the buggers.

Last edited by F30AM; 07-18-2014 at 04:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 02:52 AM   #25
MarkG_M5Comp
Supreme Being
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M5 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFox335D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Lol just a little, so any news on your loss?

Insurance company said anything?

Did you tell your insurance that BMW could save them money and say where car was ?
Nothing.
Told Aviva. Met with disinterest sadly. As I have noted. I don't really think they care. Any cost goes on next years premiums (for everyone).
The boys in blue can't quite grasp what I mean when I tell them BMW know where it is. They can't even grasp the principle of phoning the Detective who's name and number I gave them, who is dealing with this issue as part of an ACPO initiative.
That is a disgusting response. It goes to show the only accepted concept to find a stolen car is the Tracker.

Over a barrel by the short and curlies. B******s.

Don't let it get to you, it's done now so just focus on the new one.
      07-19-2014, 03:24 AM   #26
Pablo68
Left the building
Wales
Rep
Drives: Not a diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross_T_Boss View Post
Erm, rev it? it's a diesel...

I hit the 5000rpm redline in my Golf TDI quite by accident once. It still sounded agricultural. 'Smoke screen' was an understatement, I thought I'd killed it, but it seems to go better than ever now!
Well by "rev it" I mean at least get it to sound like a tractor going fast rather than just a concrete mixer chugging away obviously
Appreciate 0