F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > "No warning tones"
GetBMWParts

02-13-2021, 12:46 AM   #1
jtaw
Rep
Drives: BMW 420d 2017

"No warning tones"

I know this has been posted quite a few times before but for each person with this problem there has never been a blanket fix for everyone. Some people replace the amp and they're fine, some a new instrument cluster etc. So I get the no warning tones pop up every time I start my car. There is no audio, when using the volume know or steering wheel buttons there is no volume bar on the screen that pops up. My display also cannot connect to my instrument cluster so I don't have maps next to my speedo. Display can't find the time. I cannot connect to my car on the bmw mobile app. I cannot connect my phone to my car via Bluetooth media but Bluetooth calls will connect, however no sound if I were to receive a call. I purchased bimmerlink, deleted error codes, rechecked for error codes and it says "control unit does not respond" for both the instrument panel (60) and amplifier (37). I've got a new amp on the way but I'm worried it's something else. I know I should just take it to get diagnosed by a professional but my dealer warranty expired last month and previous threads that mentioned this issue have had so many things replaced and it didn't fix the problem. I can't afford to just start replacing everything willy nilly.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-13-2021, 06:22 AM   #2
Thesoundblaster
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i F33

Hi!

I’m at the same situation , could you fix it? How?

Many thanks for your help
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2022, 08:50 AM   #3
f30againsttheworld
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335i

Could u find a solution?

Please let me know if you found a solution
Appreciate 0