F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > BimmerTech Products - Beta Testers Needed
GetBMWParts

10-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #1
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Arrow BimmerTech Products - Beta Testers Needed

Hi guys,

We are looking for a few beta testers that will help us evaluate some of our new products. I won't be able to give you too many details here, but we would like to start with something on the car audio front.

If you would like to help us test a new product and upgrade your audio system at the same time, please check below whether you qualify.

Requirements:

1.BMW model:
- F3x, F2x, F10, F11, F12, F13

2.Factory audio system:
- Base stereo (no amplifier; not available in the US)
- HiFi (option 676; or if you own a 2-series option 674)

3.Aftermarket mods:
- any aftermarket amplifier
- any aftermarket speakers

4.Experience in car/home audio required.
We are looking for people who are able to tell us in detail why they like or do not like how their car audio system sounds after installing our product.
This requires some experience with audio/acoustics.

If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more please email me at betatesters(at)bimmer-tech.net and include the following information:
- Your VIN
- Info on aftermarket audio products you have installed in this car
- Your location (city/country)
- Tell us what makes you a good beta tester (i.e. what experience you have with audio products)

Emails without these details will not be accepted.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 04:55 PM   #2
Shezzy Bear
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328i xDrive

How long is this offer available?
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 09:52 PM   #3
afranke
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 ActiveHybrid 3

Not for those of us with 688 HARMAN/KARDON SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM ?
2013 ActiveHybrid 3 (335ih) • N55 PWG • Meisterschaft GT catback • Wagner tuning catless DP and Stage 2 Evo Comp Intercooler • ER chargepipes • CTS intake • io2V3 O2 simulator • Pure Stage 2 turbo with high-flow inlet and DV upgrade • Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP • JB4 ISO firmware • Fuel-It DIY PI Kit • bootmod3 •
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 09:11 AM   #4
jeffc83
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i XDrive Luxury Line

TIP for the OP: You should appreciate the fact anyone would want to participate and use their car as guinea pigs....why not thank those that sent you the info regardless of whether you need their car or not? I'm not saying you don't appreciate it however, thanking people isn't too much to ask either when they take time out to offer their car as "bait". If you still have my info in that email I sent a week back, please remove it as I no longer want to beta test for your company. Thank you.

That seat was meant to be used, are you going to deny it's purpose in life?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 10:01 AM   #5
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc83 View Post
TIP for the OP: You should appreciate the fact anyone would want to participate and use their car as guinea pigs....why not thank those that sent you the info regardless of whether you need their car or not? I'm not saying you don't appreciate it however, thanking people isn't too much to ask either when they take time out to offer their car as "bait". If you still have my info in that email I sent a week back, please remove it as I no longer want to beta test for your company. Thank you.
I understand you didn't receive a "thank you" from us within a specific period of time and it made you feel like we did not care, did not appreciate and obviously did not thank for the help you offered.
That's a wrong assumption.
I could have set an autoresponder that would thank everyone for sending an email but in that case an automated message might not be seen as the right way to say thank you.

I checked the inbox, but either you did not follow my request to send your email to the address I provided in my first post or for some other reason we did not receive your message.
There is just one email in this email account from last week I have not replied to (from Chris) because I am still waiting to hear from a few other people that I started to discuss this project before. Obviously we have a limited number of products for testing and we do not want to communicate with everyone at the same time. Things take time, I have been traveling and as much as I would like to reply to all the emails as soon as I can sometimes it's just not possible.

Anyway, thank you that you wanted to be our beta tester before.
Appreciate 1
jeffc83725.00
      10-13-2017, 10:03 AM   #6
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shezzy Bear View Post
How long is this offer available?
It's not really time limited for now. If you are interested please send an email. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 10:04 AM   #7
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by afranke View Post
Not for those of us with 688 HARMAN/KARDON SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM ?
Initially we have been looking for HiFi cars but we might want to try a HK car as well.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2017, 10:10 AM   #8
jeffc83
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i XDrive Luxury Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrys@BimmerTech View Post
I understand you didn't receive a "thank you" from us within a specific period of time and it made you feel like we did not care, did not appreciate and obviously did not thank for the help you offered.
That's a wrong assumption.
I could have set an autoresponder that would thank everyone for sending an email but in that case an automated message might not be seen as the right way to say thank you.

I checked the inbox, but either you did not follow my request to send your email to the address I provided in my first post or for some other reason we did not receive your message.
There is just one email in this email account from last week I have not replied to (from Chris) because I am still waiting to hear from a few other people that I started to discuss this project before. Obviously we have a limited number of products for testing and we do not want to communicate with everyone at the same time. Things take time, I have been traveling and as much as I would like to reply to all the emails as soon as I can sometimes it's just not possible.

Anyway, thank you that you wanted to be our beta tester before.
Now that is hilarious! It went to the wrong email but never bounced back! No worries, I'm sure you have the testers needed for the HiFi system by now but that was too funny when I went to double check the email address My apologies there mate. Is there a jackass emoji here somewhere?

That seat was meant to be used, are you going to deny it's purpose in life?

Last edited by jeffc83; 10-13-2017 at 10:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2017, 02:38 AM   #9
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffc83 View Post
Now that is hilarious! It went to the wrong email but never bounced back! No worries, I'm sure you have the testers needed for the HiFi system by now but that was too funny when I went to double check the email address My apologies there mate. Is there a jackass emoji here somewhere?
No worries
Cheers
Appreciate 1
jeffc83725.00