F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > News: BMW 330i, 340i, 430i and 440i Coming with B48 and B58 Engines and LCI Refresh
proTUNING Freaks

12-10-2014, 03:47 PM   #265
bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moisted View Post
Try 3 years of putting up with the thought that you missed all the new possible updates. As someone mentioned in another thread, the updates will be more than skin/badge deep .... updated nav software, idrive controller, led lights, new front lights and facia, new engines, more hp/torque, new model designation, wider array of color choices ... possibly some updated interior touches, including full leather dash.
Heh. I went and test drove the new M4. It's a very, very nice car. There are tons of updates. Way more than an LCI's worth of changes. The thing is, none of those things change the car I have. It's not like my car got worse when the new one came out. Try to remember that. Everything you love about your car stays the same.

I suppose if I cared that much about having the absolute most current automobile, I'd follow ynguldyn's posts very closely before purchasing (he provides a lot of leaked update details). I do the same thing with my computer purchases by following Mac Rumors. If a computer is due for an update, I wait.

Not trying to kick you when you're down. Just thinking of ways to help. Sometimes I feel better about a bad decision once I've identified how I'll avoid making the same mistake twice.
Appreciate 0