F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > BMW F30 330d Wanted!
proTUNING Freaks

01-07-2018, 08:59 AM   #23
Drek
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Ferrari F430 F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully1 View Post
Well i suggest you create your own “dog egg of a thread” because i don’t
You don't what exactly?

Quote:
See anyone laughing at your “sense of humour” 🤔 nope sorry not today sir
Er, no. Then again there was only one person who could be arsed to write 'lol' the second saw something vaguely entertaining and he's long gone. Banned in fact, would you believe.

Quote:
I think your on your own there matey and i don’t have a sensitive soul i just like to banter with people that i know and not with people fapping over forums with nothing better to do 👍🏼
Evidence would seem to suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Cheers for your shade of humour drek
My pleasure and good luck with your search, I think you'll need it.
www.bmwland.org.uk
Appreciate 1
Rbrown2764.50
      01-07-2018, 09:19 AM   #24
Rbrown
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
You don't what exactly?

Er, no. Then again there was only one person who could be arsed to write 'lol' the second saw something vaguely entertaining and he's long gone. Banned in fact, would you believe.

Well said.

Appreciate 0
      01-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #25
Sully1
Rep
Drives: 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
You don't what exactly?

I think the only person that found it funny was you and your associate Rbrown .. i think drek what it is, your’re just a sad lonely man who needs attention and as soon as you seen my thread it gave you the opportunity to be the lime light.. well i have news for you drek.. i think you should keep your nose out in future where it’s not wanted and appreciated as your shade of humour is pointless. I have found the car i am looking for and this forum is absolutely pointless as you have people whom seem to get offended if you don’t like “xdrives” and “tourings” “ha lol” anyways i hope you have a good new year and i hope your “shade of humour” improves! Cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2018, 11:58 AM   #26
Drek
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
i think drek what it is, your’re just a sad lonely man who needs attention and as soon as you seen my thread it gave you the opportunity to be the lime light..
A couple of points if I may (I'm in a bit of a rush getting back to being sad and lonely), there's only one 'r' in you're, it's 'as soon as you saw my thread' not 'as soon as you seen' and it's limelight not lime light. However, you're absolutely on the money. I do indeed monitor the site 24/7 waiting, like a coiled spring, to leap onto a thread, crack a funny and sit back and let the adulation wash over me.

On the other hand I could just be bored and have nothing better to do.
www.bmwland.org.uk
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2018, 11:59 AM   #27
Rbrown
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
I think the only person that found it funny was you and your associate Rbrown .. i think drek what it is, your’re just a sad lonely man who needs attention and as soon as you seen my thread it gave you the opportunity to be the lime light.. well i have news for you drek.. i think you should keep your nose out in future where it’s not wanted and appreciated as your shade of humour is pointless. I have found the car i am looking for and this forum is absolutely pointless as you have people whom seem to get offended if you don’t like “xdrives” and “tourings” “ha lol” anyways i hope you have a good new year and i hope your “shade of humour” improves! Cheers
Sully. Very sorry that you feel like that this and that you view "this forum is absolutely pointless".

I have gained significant advise (both car and non car related) from this forum - which can be delivered with an element of humour and leg pulling. There is also a significant element of supporting people who are experiencing any personal issues; something which does not happen everywhere.

I responded to your initial post knowing that it was not exactly what you wanted. But after reading your initial post, I thought I would flag my car to you - purely to try and help with your search. I thought I would highlight it to you, just in case you would be tempted by a very well maintained and modified car. I feel that the foundations of the success of this forum is that people try and help each other; which is what I was trying to do.

I have no need to sell this car, as I will just return it to BMWFS. It is a good car, I am confident it would be a good car for anybody who wants it. I now understand that you have very specific demands; which I acknowledge.

May I wish you all the best with your new car.
Appreciate 2
UKF302524.00
      01-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #28
R0B
Colonel
Rep
Drives: a car

I thought Drek was funny but to be fair I started it so he can't take all the credit :
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2018, 01:09 PM   #29
SteveChester
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Garage List
2014 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
We're a tough bunch on this forum
Appreciate 1
Rbrown2764.50
      01-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #30
Drek
Major
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0bbo View Post
I thought Drek was funny but to be fair I started it so he can't take all the credit :
www.bmwland.org.uk
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2018, 11:01 AM   #31
smithers330d
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F31 330d M Sport sDrive

What a complete fuck bag!

Previous: F31 330d M Sport S Drive with ACS Sports Suspension and DMS remap. Remains the best car I've ever owned!
Appreciate 2
Rbrown2764.50
Junebug851615.00
      01-12-2018, 06:35 AM   #32
GT_Man
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series GT

I think Sully doesnt want an X Drive or a Touring becuase he told me he lost his bum virginity in one, so thats probably why.

Hi, im new btw.

long time lurker, found this thread funny and seems like Sully needs a sense of humour.

Hope I dont get banned
Appreciate 2
Rbrown2764.50
      01-12-2018, 12:08 PM   #33
Rbrown
Brigadier General
Scotland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT_Man View Post
I think Sully doesnt want an X Drive or a Touring becuase he told me he lost his bum virginity in one, so thats probably why.

Hi, im new btw.

long time lurker, found this thread funny and seems like Sully needs a sense of humour.

Hope I dont get banned
Don’t think anybody did, so you should be ok.

Think OP may have removed himself though!
Appreciate 0