F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > ER Charge Pipe Questionable Quality?
ARMA SPEED

11-28-2018, 07:52 AM   #23
Orion4
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line Sedan

Unfortunate, but the proper AND rapid response by Vendor and Manufacture. Glad to see there are still a few businesses that "Customer Service" seriously.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 08:51 AM   #24
Korvo
Respect My Authoritah
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport

Whoever installed this the first time needs to stop going to the gym.
      12-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #25
wurstrocket
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 435i msport

Glad to see ER stepping up to take care of this for you. Awesome company. I got both of my charge pipes from them. Excellent quality.

My shop misplaced my decals and I hit up ER and they sent me several just like that. Stuff like this is what makes me continue to buy from companies.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2018, 12:32 AM   #26
ChristosD
First Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: m135i

dealing with Fred at Evolution Racewerks half way across the world was an absolute breeze and pleasure. Its customer service like this that wins customers for life as well as top quality products. Ill never use anything else

'14 F20 M135i EWG FBO:// INJEN INTAKE // PURE INLET// TURBOSMART BOV DUAL PORT //
//CSF INTERCOOLER // ER CP // SNOW S2.5 METH KIT // B58TU HPFP // NGK 97506 // ER DP // TMSS MID PIPE //MPE // MPBBK // UR STRUT BRACE // BM3 CUSTOM JORDAN E85 TUNE // XHP STAGE 3 //
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2018, 09:04 AM   #27
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wurstrocket View Post
Glad to see ER stepping up to take care of this for you. Awesome company. I got both of my charge pipes from them. Excellent quality.

My shop misplaced my decals and I hit up ER and they sent me several just like that. Stuff like this is what makes me continue to buy from companies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristosD View Post
dealing with Fred at Evolution Racewerks half way across the world was an absolute breeze and pleasure. Its customer service like this that wins customers for life as well as top quality products. Ill never use anything else

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2018, 11:33 AM   #28
FloorThe4
Private
Rep
Drives: 435i xdrive m-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougt.ah3 View Post
Be prepared that your ER FMIC top mounting bracket holes may not line up. I needed to redrill two holes to mount my mine. Otherwise the product is top notch.
This was definitely the case. The mounting brackets were not nearly in the right location and had to drill further holes in the bracket as well as go buy bolts since the ones for the other side of the mount weren't included.

I did receive the cp replacement a couple days ago on the 14th. The replacement was indeed the way it should be. After installing there is considerable gap between the two pieces of the charge pipe and a large gap since the of the short pieces is more drastic. We spent about 13hrs refitting and trying multiple orientations and to no improvement. I have been wondering if my replacement sent is for a RWD car even though mine is xdrive or I have heard of others needing a longer coupler. I also seem to have another leak and movement on the TIC side on the ER intercooler. It is very loose when connected and yes I did use the OEM o-rings again. I was hoping this would all fit perfectly after everything but this is not the case so far. One of the Tbolt clamps also broke quite easily but I know they can fail.
Appreciate 0