F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Looking for Pricing on F30 Sport Line Body Kit
Extreme Powerhouse

07-07-2021, 12:23 AM   #1
XzSantiagozX
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i X-Drive

Looking for Pricing on F30 Sport Line Body Kit

Hey all, I'm looking to sell my sport line body kit from my 2014 f30 335i, as I'm upgrading to the m-sport body kit. Just was curious as to what would be a good price to sell it at, as I want to get rid of it asap but also don't want to throw money away either. Obviously it is painted already and the buyer would just need to put it on their car. Just can't seem to find any links to the price of what even an primed, unpainted one would be.
I was thinking about $1,000 USD as the floor. The body kit would be front bumper, back bumper, and two sideskirts. Coming off of a 70k miles 335i, well taken care off. Very little cosmetic damage to the paint as well.

Thank you for any feedback!
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2021, 08:22 AM   #2
DJSF3014
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 m340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XzSantiagozX View Post
Hey all, I'm looking to sell my sport line body kit from my 2014 f30 335i, as I'm upgrading to the m-sport body kit. Just was curious as to what would be a good price to sell it at, as I want to get rid of it asap but also don't want to throw money away either. Obviously it is painted already and the buyer would just need to put it on their car. Just can't seem to find any links to the price of what even an primed, unpainted one would be.
I was thinking about $1,000 USD as the floor. The body kit would be front bumper, back bumper, and two sideskirts. Coming off of a 70k miles 335i, well taken care off. Very little cosmetic damage to the paint as well.

Thank you for any feedback!
It's not about how much it cost from factory it's about supply vs demand there is so many people selling their sport line bumpers from upgrading to the m sport same as you that most of they time they sit on here or market place for forever I will tell you this in my opinion they will fetch nowhere near 1k if in great condition you might be able to get around 500 for all 3 but most likely deal with shipping or hope to find someone local either way I wouldn't expect a big return on them.
Appreciate 1
      10-05-2021, 12:44 AM   #3
woodbury
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i X-Drive

Hi,
I paid around $1200 (with shipping) for a custom body kit. Got it painted in alpine white and paid $1400 more (front, back and sides). I'm from NY.

Appreciate 0